What Happens to Harbaugh ... | The Boneyard

What Happens to Harbaugh ...

Reaction Score
... after Michigan loses to Washington? It used to be in the Rose Bowl, but in a few short days it will be the National Championship. Everyone knows the miserable record over the last half century for the B1G vs. the PAC12. Failure in Rose Bowl after Rose Bowl. Even the year my family spent in Madison the Badgers lost. Yes I know that Michigan is favored by 4.5. Not happening. So what happens to Harbaugh in that eventuality?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
He wins and stays another year to stick it to the critics

Reaction Score
Harbaugh goes to Washington to replace Rivera
this makes the most sense.. He's got an added bonus in that his brother coaches the Ravens right up the road... family over everything....

Reaction Score
... after Michigan loses to Washington? It used to be in the Rose Bowl, but in a few short days it will be the National Championship. Everyone knows the miserable record over the last half century for the B1G vs. the PAC12. Failure in Rose Bowl after Rose Bowl. Even the year my family spent in Madison the Badgers lost. Yes I know that Michigan is favored by 4.5. Not happening. So what happens to Harbaugh in that eventuality?
Nothing, probably a raise. His players love him. A Natty is great, the Rose Bowl is great, but beating OSU is everything.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Harbaugh goes to Washington to replace Rivera
Assuming he exits the latest NCAA issue unscathed, wondering whether he'd want to jump to the pros, as he would have less control over them vs college players? Or has the portal now removed much of the control that coaches have over the players?

Reaction Score
Lol……what happens to Hurley after the UConn men lose to URI or Wagner?:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Lol……what happens to Hurley after the UConn men lose to URI or Wagner?:rolleyes:
Lucky we do not have to ponder that hypothetical because that is never gonna happen. But in football ....

Reaction Score
I think Harbaugh goes to the LA Chargers. He's done everything you would want at Michigan, especially if he wins on Monday. And, I'm sure he has no love lost for Warde Manuel after he cut his pay in 2021. Remember, Warde did not hire him. Manuel has been the luckiest AD out there. He inherited Calhoun and Auriemma at UConn and Harbaugh and John Beilein at Michigan. His hires have been Ollie, Diaco, and Howard at Michigan. I would not want him to hire the next football coach at Michigan.

Reaction Score
Lucky we do not have to ponder that hypothetical because that is never gonna happen. But in football ....
I can’t believe the number of dumb dumbs on this board that actually think Washington has a chance against Michigan and that the best team this year was Georgia. If Michigan doesn’t have a pick 6 by halftime I will be surprised.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
If he leaves he goes to San Diego where they have much better pieces unlike Washington

They will win tomorrow as JJ will have a great game

Reaction Score
I think Harbaugh goes to the LA Chargers. He's done everything you would want at Michigan, especially if he wins on Monday. And, I'm sure he has no love lost for Warde Manuel after he cut his pay in 2021. Remember, Warde did not hire him. Manuel has been the luckiest AD out there. He inherited Calhoun and Auriemma at UConn and Harbaugh and John Beilein at Michigan. His hires have been Ollie, Diaco, and Howard at Michigan. I would not want him to hire the next football coach at Michigan.
A friend who is a Michigan alum sees it that way too. Says the Alumni’s greatest nightmare is Warde Manuel hiring the new football coach!

Reaction Score
It’s not happening looking like last years national championship well ok not that bad but a blowout nonetheless.

Washington has no defense and is running Charlton type of plays, not many plays past the sticks.

Washington is playing scared burning 2 TO already. Washington wants to win but Michigan expects to win.

Reaction Score
Washington can score fast and in bunches. Even with a TD, it is too soon to bury them, but undertaker will start getting dressed.

I think he stays if he loses. If he wins, Vegas to the Raiders and a ridiculous paycheck and a trade for Justin Fields, whom he knows well.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well I was wrong. I thought it would be a close game. UW's D has been suspect all year, but they've upped the ante here so far. I knew they would give up some points, but figured the offense would keep them in it. I turned it off after the long run by Corum. The 2 long runs by Edwards, it's almost like there weren't any defensive players on the field. Michigan is gonna roll up 500 yards on the ground at this rate.

Reaction Score
Washington can score fast and in bunches. Even with a TD, it is too soon to bury them, but undertaker will start getting dressed.

I think he stays if he loses. If he wins, Vegas to the Raiders and a ridiculous paycheck and a trade for Justin Fields, whom he knows well.

This isn't a big12/pac12 defense they are facing...

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
As a lifelong Raiders fan, Harbaugh would be great. But as a lifelong Mets fan, I know I can't have nice things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom