Well this is boring... | The Boneyard

Well this is boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Basketball season is over... Have to wait until November for some action....... Now.... we wait and hope that some recruits start to verbal to UCONN. So, who do you think might be the next to commit? I read Cox was waiting until next school year. I would love to see McCoy and Walker both commit soon.

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
Per JA:

ja.jpeg

Slocum is the No. 4 prospect in the espnW Super 60 for the 2016 class.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Per JA:

... View attachment 9302

Slocum is the No. 4 prospect in the espnW Super 60 for the 2016 class.
I've got her #6 overall. I was hoping maybe an extra guard in this class, but was kinda looking for a bigger guard. (5-10 to 6-0). But who knows. I've seen her listed as a PG.

Here's a YouTube of her.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
I hear that Oregon is becoming stronger (not to mention Oregon State) if she's planning on staying out west. McGwire's niece joining Oregon and rumor is that's Ionescu's destination too.

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
I hope we Slocum just because she is from Idaho. My sister lives in Boise and maybe they can do a home and home with Boise State. Would love to go to game with my sister who is also a UConn fan.....

ABachelor6CR

Time Traveler
Reaction Score
Basketball season is over... Have to wait until November for some action.. Now.... we wait and hope that some recruits start to verbal to UCONN. So, who do you think might be the next to commit? I read Cox was waiting until next school year. I would love to see McCoy and Walker both commit soon.

There is plenty to do........................................here, look...................................

watching paint.jpg
grass growing.jpeg

Reaction Score
I've got her #6 overall. I was hoping maybe an extra guard in this class, but was kinda looking for a bigger guard. (5-10 to 6-0). But who knows. I've seen her listed as a PG.

Here's a YouTube of her.

I see a lot of Kristi Tolliver in her game. She doesn't really strike me as an Uconn type of player.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

Here's a YouTube of her.

I'm with you. At least 5'9". I worry about what Dangerfield would think if another small guard were signed. Her name's not on the dotted line yet. Isn't Ionescu pretty good sized?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm with you on the bigger guard. I just don't see how Slocum or Ramirez would not be a duplicate of Dangerfield-same size, same class, same position. Ionescu, Chow, Willoghby, Jaleyn Brown, or Sierra Calhoun would be better pickups IMO.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'm with you. At least 5'9". I worry about what Dangerfield would think if another small guard were signed. Her name's not on the dotted line yet. Isn't Ionescu pretty good sized?
Ionescu is 5-10. She's one I wouldn't mind at all.

Reaction Score
Basketball season is over... Have to wait until November for some action.. Now.... we wait and hope that some recruits start to verbal to UCONN. So, who do you think might be the next to commit? I read Cox was waiting until next school year. I would love to see McCoy and Walker both commit soon.
You have entered the Twilight Zone--nothing until November, maybe Sept--will be real until then. When your team wins a National Championship this is supposed to happen--it's called the (technical term) "the let down". There are 128649.3 Uconn fans that walk as ghosts and speak in monosyllables and mono tones until the new recruits arrive at the Temple and then the next years recruits start accepting verbally--but those are fleeting moments ---so start the Voo Doo march--onnnnne,,, tw000000, Th r ee, until Uconn WBB start practicing.

Reaction Score
Oh, you meant basketball action. Sorry.

Reaction Score
Well, we have five months to finally figure out how tall Bria is.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Well, we have five months to finally figure out how tall Bria is.
Not going to get much traction there, as every source I can find now describes her as 5'8", though I'm sure there's a weird band of Bria cultists somewhere camped out in the wilderness insisting she's 5'9". I did find an old Newsday article that said "Bria Hartley was 6 then," but I think they were talking about her age not her height at an earlier time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom