Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks 3! How serious are Simon and Jackson about The Conn? I've had a couple people tell me the distance might be an issue.

Reaction Score
Thanks 3! How serious are Simon and Jackson about The Conn? I've had a couple people tell me the distance might be an issue.
Simon I know he and his family are fans of UConn. So with him I don't think distance will be a big factor. With Jackson, I'm not sure.

Reaction Score
Simon I know he and his family are fans of UConn. So with him I don't think distance will be a big factor. With Jackson, I'm not sure.

Nice, any news on Bennie Boatright?

Reaction Score
Nothing recent. I'll check and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks man. I know Uconn is in on a lot of players from Cali. Anything on Devin Watson if he's still interested?

Reaction Score
Thanks man. I know Uconn is in on a lot of players from Cali. Anything on Devin Watson if he's still interested?
The staff is no longer interested in him to my knowledge.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
3/ what's your feeling on Jalen (pg), Jeter, & Govan? Who does Ollie want to add next with Prince? Also saw a tweet the UConn & UMass were ramping up talks with Swift? True or False on our part?

Reaction Score
3/ what's your feeling on Jalen (pg), Jeter, & Govan? Who does Ollie want to add next with Prince? Also saw a tweet the UConn & UMass were ramping up talks with Swift? True or False on our part?
2015 should be a big class in size, and hopefully high quality. Say we don't fill the final scholarship this class and we automatically lose Napier, Kromah, Giffey, and Olander that's 5 open scholarships. Ali already has one so four are left.

From there the staff definitely wants to add a PG, big, and a wing. Jalen Adams right now is looking like the top PG target. Ollie is on him hard right now. We have a really good shot at him. With Chase Jeter it's really early. However, with Ollie watching him twice in three weeks is telling. Jeter is likely becoming a big target. As for Govan, we are also after him pretty hard. We also have a a really good shot at him.

With Swift, I am continually being told UConn has no interest in him. I'm not believing that tweet at all.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
2015 should be a big class in size, and hopefully high quality. Say we don't fill the final scholarship this class and we automatically lose Napier, Kromah, Giffey, and Olander that's 5 open scholarships. Ali already has one so four are left.

From there the staff definitely wants to add a PG, big, and a wing. Jalen Adams right now is looking like the top PG target. Ollie is on him hard right now. We have a really good shot at him. With Chase Jeter it's really early. However, with Ollie watching him twice in three weeks is telling. Jeter is likely becoming a big target. As for Govan, we are also after him pretty hard. We also have a a really good shot at him.

With Swift, I am continually being told UConn has no interest in him. I'm not believing that tweet at all.

I think you jumped a class. With Hamilton, Cassell Jr. , and Lubin coming in that's already 3 of those scholarships used. If UConn doesn't use the 4th this year, then they would have 3 for next year and one is going to Prince Ali so that is 2 left.

Reaction Score
I think you jumped a class. With Hamilton, Cassell Jr. , and Lubin coming in that's already 3 of those scholarships used. If UConn doesn't use the 4th this year, then they would have 3 for next year and one is going to Prince Ali so that is 2 left.
Wow, yeah that was horrible. So yea we have one then lose Boat and Daniels automatically. That gives us 3. In that case the staff wants to definitely add a PG and a big. However, I was told they also wanted to add a wing after they got a PG and big. So maybe they are thinking someone leaves early or something. I don't really want to speculate about that though because there are so many possibilities.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine Tolksdorf sticking around all 4 years. That might open one up along with somebody leaving early.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine Tolksdorf sticking around all 4 years. That might open one up along with somebody leaving early.

Your line of thought isn't off-base, but as a general matter of board conduct, that isn't something we speculate about around here.

Reaction Score
Kids usually don't leave in their 4th year and turn down a 50 G scholarship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom