Weekend recruiting visits? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Weekend recruiting visits?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Any reason why we're not in on Zia Cooke? I know we're in on Paige and Hailey Van for 2020, but just think we need somebody to backup/shadow Crystal next year. I know I've heard Cooke say UConn hasn't made a offer yet so she still has work to do. Seems like she'd be open to UConn. Any thoughts or info is appreciated, thanks.

Reasons why are unknown, but Cooke is announcing tomorrow and it won't be UConn.

Reaction Score
Reasons why are unknown, but Cooke is announcing tomorrow and it won't be UConn.

she like 95% plus of the top 100 players in the Nation, doesn't meet UConn's recruiting criteria......................your's is not to reason why, your's is just to keep on buying tickets and paying for parking!!!!..........:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You could see them plenty during the broadcast. They seemed like they were either bored or being held hostage.
Was going to say the same thing but I think it’s pretty much the same on most trips.. it was a exhibition game and UCONN was just winning big.. the fact Paige and Azzi came up just for Sunday speaks volumes!!! Lastly Boston has been to UCONN so many times if she doesn’t know what UCONN offers by know then something is wrong, no one knows how the whole weekend went for Jones and Boston. Most kids by know already know where they want to go., many enjoy the recruiting hoopla and experience wouldn’t read to much into it.. what did u expect them jumping up and down? It’s ok ..

Reaction Score
Was going to say the same thing but I think it’s pretty much the same on most trips.. it was a exhibition game and UCONN was just winning big.. the fact Paige and Azzi came up just for Sunday speaks volumes!!! Lastly Boston has been to UCONN so many times if she doesn’t know what UCONN offers by know then something is wrong, no one knows how the whole weekend went for Jones and Boston. Most kids by know already know where they want to go., many enjoy the recruiting hoopla and experience wouldn’t read to much into it.. what did u expect them jumping up and down? It’s ok ..

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
To clarify, I fly to Honolulu tomorrow, then California on Tuesday, then home to D.C. on the following Monday. I’ll be back in Maui and Kauai for the first half of January. Fortunately, I have trips to San Diego, Cancun, and New York in between.
Well, if you want to say hello when you get to San Diego, I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Well, if you want to say hello when you get to San Diego, I'll buy you a cup of coffee.
I’m going to Paso Robles, San Simeon, and Morro Bay, but I’ll be in S.D. for Thanksgiving and would love to meet!

Reaction Score
You could see them plenty during the broadcast. They seemed like they were either bored or being held hostage.
I thought they did well to stay awake. It wasn't really a game to get jacked up about.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Boston's been there enough to know most of UConn's offense by now.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Any reason why we're not in on Zia Cooke? I know we're in on Paige and Hailey Van for 2020, but just think we need somebody to backup/shadow Crystal next year. I know I've heard Cooke say UConn hasn't made a offer yet so she still has work to do. Seems like she'd be open to UConn. Any thoughts or info is appreciated, thanks.
UCONN evaluated at least the following PGs or combo guards
2018: Jordan Nixon, Amaya Brown
2019: Zia Cooke, Anaya Peoples, Charisma Osbourne, Yasmeen Chang, Leilani Correa & Jordan Horston
As far as we can tell only Horston was extended a UCONN offer. I think you have the plan pretty much nailed: The 2020 class is loaded with PGs so the plan may be to bring in 2 PG that are ready to contribute as Freshmen. Christyn Williams will be backup to Crystal. Haley Jones, Aubrey Griffin and Mikayla can play some minutes at guard next year as well.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Don't you think Jones will play wing?

Reaction Score

if I'm not mistaken, that bored look is par for the course with those girls.......................personally I would have preferred the four of them dancing at center court with Jonathan the Husky at halftime but what are you going to do...............

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
if I'm not mistaken, that bored look is par for the course with those girls........personally I would have preferred the four of them dancing at center court with Jonathan the Husky at halftime but what are you going to do.....

They need to be stoic because if they are caught on video celebrating, they will have an avalanche of questions to deal with about their recruitment.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
They need to be stoic because if they are caught on video celebrating, they will have an avalanche of questions to deal with about their recruitment.

so now I guess we have to do a frown/boredom facial analysis

I guess you can mix in a little bit of (+60) pt differential at the half as well.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I will put you in contact with a certain Madame Ruth, you know that gypsy with the gold capped tooth? She might be able to help you with those numbers. As far as the video evidence, Rocky normally handles that stuff. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom