Webster bank arena tickets | The Boneyard

Webster bank arena tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was told this morning that tickets will go on sales for season ticket holders on 10-15 and for the general public on 10-18 for the Temple game in January. Ticket prices range from $15 to $149 per seat.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
$149 is for court side.

Count me in (not for court side, but as part of a group)

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I want to point out that, if courtside is specifically a "front row" - it could be worth it for those who don't / can't normally indulge.

Last year when Amy and I went to NJ unexpectedly, our seats (comps) were in the courtside row, and although originally at the end, we were invited to near mid-court by someone we know to sit in some unused seats. It was a great place to watch the game. Also in a courtside row the time we went to see Hartford play when we were up your way, and also enjoyed it.

Can't - and wouldn't choose to - always have those sorts of tickets, but once in a while, great.

For the Mercury, we were courtside row 2 at the end (my view was straight along the end-line) and again, they were interesting seats for a partial season package, I probably wouldn't want to spend a whole season with that view (nor could I come close to affording it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom