We got Newton. Who's Next? | The Boneyard

We got Newton. Who's Next?

Reaction Score
Would love to know who should be our next target. Young and Ramey have been mentioned the most. What do you guys think?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
200.gif

Reaction Score
I'm not an insider but I'm expecting Castle and another guard to both commit this week, giving us 3 commits total. Not sure who that other guard will be yet though

Reaction Score
I would like to see us work on dept a bit, we have a ton of open scholarships and think it would be good to get 2 lower level guys who dont expect to play a ton but just want to be in a bit time program. Need a few guys on the bench in case of injury or covid or what not

Reaction Score
Ramsey/Young + Castle and then a couple depth pieces. Matt Cross, Jaiden DeLaire
I actually like that a lot. Part of me also says maybe we go for a project recruit or push for a 2023 reclass/redshirt situation. Someone who theoretically understands they’re depth and will spend a year at least developing. But now I’m walking on eggshells thinking about it.

Reaction Score
Probably need a forward now too.

Sanogo will be playing a lot
Johnson should play and Clingan will strictly be a Sanogo backup if he makes it into the rotation.
A tall shooter who can rebound would be ideal.

Reaction Score
Assuming a castle reclass then We already have a freakin awesome top 8 and we’re only going to get better…

Newton / Hawk / Jackson / Johnson / Sanogo
Castle / Ramey? / Karaban / Clingan

2 depth pieces? Springs? Red shirt?

We really only need to land 1 more impact transfer e.g. Ramey and we’ll have a 9 man rotation that’s better than this year’s team.

The doom and gloom is truly baffling to me

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Any international players?
Someone plugged in did mention we were looking at an international player. I don't remember who and the player wasn't named. I'd be happy with that too

Reaction Score
Probably need a forward now too.

Sanogo will be playing a lot
Johnson should play and Clingan will strictly be a Sanogo backup if he makes it into the rotation.
A tall shooter who can rebound would be ideal.
I don't think this is strictly necessary.

We don't need 4 true bigs -- one of Johnson/Akok/Clingan was going to get squeezed out of the rotation anyway in all likelihood. And we do have Springs as emergency depth.

And Karaban and even Jackson will get some minutes at the 4 in small lineups.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom