We do not have much time; Pasqualoni has got to go. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

We do not have much time; Pasqualoni has got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You guys are way off base. Coach P is building a program and you don't do that in a year and a half. The most glaring need we had was a decent quarterback so he went out and recruited the best one in the state and someone with a semblance of experience to hold us over. He's also recruited a tall, mobile quarterback out of Texas. He is improving that position over what Randy did. Everyone admits that the receiving corps is better so now I'm sure the emphasis will be on recruiting better lineman and a bigger, tougher running back. I know everyone is worried about the bland offense but there must be a reason for the madness behind the scenes that we don't see. Just give it time.

Close to the truth.

But ... you still have the DeLeone problem. Pasqualoni simply seems to be loyal to a bygone era; and that era has a name & it's spelled _______.

Reaction Score
Close to the truth.

But ... you still have the DeLeone problem. Pasqualoni simply seems to be loyal to a bygone era; and that era has a name & it's spelled _______.

Deleone is one of those guys that is just too smart for his own good. This is a guy, that in the NFL, Bill Parcells would go to his office to get info about football, not the other way around.

I think a good way to solve a lot of the problems we have on offense, would be to put a play calling clock and limit on Deleone. OC"s are always a few snaps ahead of whatever is happening on the field in their minds. I would make George have the next play call in by a certain time on the play clock, every down, and make it a very quick decision making process based on the seconds allowed, and fine him every time he suggests a change of a play call for no reason during a time out.

Seeing the wishbone in the fourth quarter with Whitmer at QB? That's a $25k fine for George.

Reaction Score
Some people (not Jim) defending the Buffalo prevent offense strategy have been throwing out the Vandy outcome to back P. The two scenarios couldn't be any more different.

At Vandy, we were on the road at an SEC opponent with a 1-TD lead at midfield halfway through the fourth quarter with a defense that had been playing lights out and a very shaky QB. Yes, at that point, you do sit on it and let the defense win the game.

Against Buffalo, we were home against a low-level MAC team. With 18 minutes left we basically snuffed out our own offensive momentum (which sadly is a common theme with this staff). All we got up 24-7 were straight dives between the guards. No counters, sweeps, or short, safe play action passes from our new, better QB to our 6-6 tight ends.

Thank you. This is somehow lost on some.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I just took my final breath,I say bring back Randy and all this shicocka goes away.lmfao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom