WAY OT | The Boneyard

WAY OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Can anyone recommend a good divorce attorney in the Watertown/Middlebury area? Much appreciated.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Not sure about Waterbury exactly, but there were a few suggestions in this thread (in between the jokes):

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/very-ot-ct-divorce-attorney-needed.41487/

Saw Hartford and New Haven. Didn't look closely though. At least it'll give you a bump.
Thanks. Lots of suggestions about mediation and working it out without lawyers. I wish it were that easy. My wife is hot-headed and unreasonable so I doubt that will work. I want to ensure her and the kids a comfortable life and one for myself but I'm quite certain she will try to f$$k me over. If she wants to go there, I can make it ugly for her but just want a quick, fair resolution to get my happiness back after a long period of the opposite. My biggest question is to tell her or have her served. I'd love a free consultation to determine the best approach.

D

Deleted member 3149

Can anyone recommend a good divorce attorney in the Watertown/Middlebury area? Much appreciated.
lol I'm so grateful to be in college. Let me guess, the best advice is to stay young?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Thanks. Lots of suggestions about mediation and working it out without lawyers. I wish it were that easy. My wife is hot-headed and unreasonable so I doubt that will work. I want to ensure her and the kids a comfortable life and one for myself but I'm quite certain she will try to f$$k me over. If she wants to go there, I can make it ugly for her but just want a quick, fair resolution to get my happiness back after a long period of the opposite. My biggest question is to tell her or have her served. I'd love a free consultation to determine the best approach.

Send this guy (JTLAW) a private inbox message. I'm not sure how much he checks his account, but his post said:

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I am a divorce attorney in Hartford County and have numerous years of experience under my belt. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss your case with you. I will offer a free consultation for a fellow boneyarder. Please feel free to inbox me.

Worth a shot. Sorry to hear you are going through this.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Before you do anything - watch War of the Roses!

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear about this, best of luck. If I had any good advice I'd offer it but unfortunately I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom