Warde Manuel sighting | The Boneyard

Warde Manuel sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In Dallas Texas! My buddy sat next to him on a return flight from Dallas / Fort worth. Warde Didn't give up anything in terms of our direction, but was reviewing applications which seemed odd to me?? B4 this turns into a conference alignment rumor, anyone have any info as to why he was in Dallas?

Reaction Score
I know Dez referenced WM was in Dallas for meetings in his phone interview w/ him the other day. He didn't specify what the meetings were though.

Reaction Score
I'm straining myself, trying to think of how filling out applications could = conference expansion. I suspect if we were invited to move to the ACC or BiG, the process wouldn't start with Manual filling out applications on an airplane, as if we were applying for a car loan.

pj

Reaction Score
"Reviewing applications" probably means that other people were applying to Warde for jobs.

Reaction Score
"Reviewing applications" probably means that other people were applying to Warde for jobs.
-------------------
PJ, u r correct. One guy from Duke and another from USC. Warde was obviously not giving up much according to my buddy but he was able to see both w/ out being to obvious. No idea on the positions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom