Waiting for MRI results | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Waiting for MRI results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
TN fans still doesn’t know what exactly Rae Burrell‘s injury was. We know it wasn’t an ACL tear but that’s it. I’m saying this because now at least at TN it is up to the player how much medical information gets released and when. I’m not sure if that is the case everywhere or not. Either way I hope you get good news soon!!

Reaction Score
LOL...ESPN just had the "Lead Headline" topic as Women's Basketball. But it was just an update that South Carolina remained #1. No word on Paige!

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I feel for the concerned fans who have visited this site for the last 24 hours waiting for the test results on Paige. I feel that UCONN should reach out to the fans and state a specific time when THEY will announce the test results to the public. They owe the fans that much.......they certainly let everyone know when TICKETS are on sale.
not-how-it-works-confused.gif

Reaction Score
I am afraid that no statement will be made today since it is past business hours. Wish they would give an idea of a time frame to provide more info.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Really? Is that what you do in regards to your medical information? Hold press conferences? Come on, Willis! Tickets are NOT PRIVATE MEDICAL information.
If the message is PRIVATE, then no one on this site should receive it.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
This is dumb even by Boneyard standards.

You do realize that you have no right to another human being’s medical information?

(Rhetorical question…you do not realize that.)
Do you REALIZE that for the past 26 years, all injuries suffered on the court, by any member of the UCONN Women's basketball team HAS been made public?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
They don't owe the fans anything. You think a school should disclose a student's private medical information because fans are anxious?
They always have.

Reaction Score
I feel for the concerned fans who have visited this site for the last 24 hours waiting for the test results on Paige. I feel that UCONN should reach out to the fans and state a specific time when THEY will announce the test results to the public. They owe the fans that much.......they certainly let everyone know when TICKETS are on sale.
Don’t owe us Jack.

Jmpenn

LVFan; Equitable Visitor
Reaction Score
Do you REALIZE that for the past 26 years, all injuries suffered on the court, by any member of the UCONN Women's basketball team HAS been made public?
The same for TN until recently. Now it is up to the student on what or if anything is released.

Reaction Score
well i stayed in a holiday inn express last night, and i play a doctor on tv, and i run a psychic telephone hotline, and i once dated carnacs sister and i dont have a clue. :)

Attachments

• carnac-1.jpg
    carnac-1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 84

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am afraid that no statement will be made today since it is past business hours. Wish they would give an idea of a time frame to provide more info.
20 minutes?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A private business has the right to refuse entrance.
But why would they put refuse in their entrance? Would that make it hard to get in and out? It just doesn’t seem like a good business practice to me.

Reaction Score
Yellow journalism at its worst:

On its local news tonight, WFSB (Channel 3, Hartford) led its sports report about Paige Bueckers with this headline, "DEVASTATING INJURY". Then it was reported that there is no further news, and "we await results of an MRI".

Reaction Score
I believe it took 2 days to know Raven Johnson injury, and unfortunately that was a torn acl. I expect tomorrow morning to be known.

Reaction Score
Geno should just say before each game who is not available and leave it at that. We do not have a right to students' medical records.

Reaction Score
I don't care....doesn't make it your right to know...does it? HIPPA isn't 26 years old.

Reaction Score
I don't care....doesn't make it your right to know...does it? HIPPA isn't 26 years old.
It's HIPAA and it will be 26 years old next year. The full name of the law is the "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996."

Reaction Score

They could wait until the 9th to let the fans know anything, to be true. On that day, evidence will reveal facts even should they not want them to.....

Reaction Score
But why would they put refuse in their entrance? Would that make it hard to get in and out? It just doesn’t seem like a good business practice to me.

That's purely private business, and none of my affairs. As for me, the sign says, "Exit Only"..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom