SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really wish we were going after Kegler too. I like his game, he could be the 3/4 combo we've missed since DeAndre left.
Probably already mentioned, but something about a player named Kegler just sounds like he'd be a college fan's favorite. I just can't put my finger on why? ;)

Reaction Score
Ok just read up on Villes newest assistant coach. He was the HC at the HS in VA that King just transferred to, and he then ran the AAU club that King switched over to. Ummm, I see a lot of fire but not the amount of smoke I would have expected from such coincidental facts. OK, seems like one of those secret commits.

Reaction Score
If he does not visit soon then we are out...247 article says king really liked ville and may not take the uconn visit

Reaction Score
If he does not visit soon then we are out...247 article says king really liked ville and may not take the uconn visit

I seriously doubt we are getting King. Time to change the focus to Kegler.

Reaction Score
King made his first official visit to Louisville, and the visit really impressed him.

“Louisville has a great coach,” said King. “Coach (Richard) Pitino isn’t who I thought he would be. He is just a real down to earth guy. The style of play they have and the way they treat their players is second to none, and I just liked the visit a lot.”

He continued, “They have great facilities and I just think that it is a place where I could fit in if I did decide to go there.”

Up next for King is a visit to Kevin Ollie and the Connecticut Huskies.

About that trip, King said, “I am going to Connecticut this weekend. I have been up there before. I went to their March Madness. I just want to see the environment and how they treat their players, and just the style of practice that they have. Also I am interested to see the roster they will have when I get up there, and just learn more about the school.”

http://scouthoops.scout.com/story/1549267

Reaction Score
King made his first official visit to Louisville, and the visit really impressed him.

“Louisville has a great coach,” said King. “Coach (Richard) Pitino isn’t who I thought he would be. He is just a real down to earth guy. The style of play they have and the way they treat their players is second to none, and I just liked the visit a lot.”

He continued, “They have great facilities and I just think that it is a place where I could fit in if I did decide to go there.”

About that trip, King said, “I am going to Connecticut this weekend. I have been up there before. I went to their March Madness. I just want to see the environment and how they treat their players, and just the style of practice that they have. Also I am interested to see the roster they will have when I get up there, and just learn more about the school.”

Awesome...love that he is still taking the trip. Still think we are a longshot, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were 2nd behind Louisville right now. Hopefully he has a great trip.

Reaction Score
Weren't we expecting some time today?

In roughly 20 minutes?

One poster said he heard a decision may come Tuesday, but then said "or in the next 20 minutes", which completely caused the Tuesday thing to lose all credibility. So, no idea if that Tuesday thing was actually true or not.

Reaction Score

If he likes down to earth coaches then he will love KO.

Reaction Score
Awesome...love that he is still taking the trip. Still think we are a longshot, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were 2nd behind Louisville right now. Hopefully he has a great trip.

This is great if he makes it. After talking and reading the post ville stuff.it did not sound like it was happening...we need the longest red carpet in all of new England

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
The announcement or the King visit?
I'm assuming Larrier's announcement since there were already rumblings of it happening today. King's visit is set for this weekend.

Reaction Score
@99 and Zionn, any read? The way I'm seeing it is a bit of a tossup. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he picked us, but also wouldn't be shocked if he didn't.

Reaction Score
When Larrier picked VCU last time it was just down to us and VCU? If so i like our chances this time around. I really hope we land him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom