USF - Somebody has to win," USF senior running back Demetris Murray said. "Hopefully, it's us." | The Boneyard

USF - Somebody has to win," USF senior running back Demetris Murray said. "Hopefully, it's us."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
courtesy @uconnblog

USFUConnPoster_medium.jpg

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Well if there's one thing UConn football prides itself on, it's getting opposing team's coaches fired. At this point, it's about the only thing I can see happening that will make me remember the good times of years past.

And that poster is well done. "Stoppable Force vs. Movable Object" is probably my favorite part.

Reaction Score
Well if there's one thing UConn football prides itself on, it's getting opposing team's coaches fired. At this point, it's about the only thing I can see happening that will make me remember the good times of years past.

And that poster is well done. "Stoppable Force vs. Movable Object" is probably my favorite part.

At some point we need someone to return the favor.

Reaction Score
I still find it funny how schools that suck jump on the "we can't lose to UConn bus". USF has never done squat but collapse at the first sign of respectability. The idea that there is so much shame in losing to us just 1.5 seasons into P's tenure is all u need to know about the state of the program.

Reaction Score
Wow, I missed that quote.

It angers me that a writer from Tampa would say that given that we beat USF regularly. I really want us to win the game but I think that may be asking for too much.

Reaction Score
Wow, I missed that quote.

It angers me that a writer from Tampa would say that given that we beat USF regularly. I really want us to win the game but I think that may be asking for too much.

I instinctually want to win too, but I am seriously torn. I do not want this coaching staff back next year. It's a really position to be in as a fan.

Reaction Score
I instinctually want to win too, but I am seriously torn. I do not want this coaching staff back next year. It's a really ****ty position to be in as a fan.

I hear you.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Isn't Grothe the only USF QB who ever beat us?

BTW: "Somebody has to win" is one hell of a battle cry.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I still find it funny how schools that suck jump on the "we can't lose to UConn bus". USF has never done squat but collapse at the first sign of respectability. The idea that there is so much shame in losing to us just 1.5 seasons into P's tenure is all u need to know about the state of the program.

While the AD and the Horde would like to think otherwise, the BY isn't the only place that realizes how poorly this team is playing. We've earned that distinction this season.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

We need to embrace that disrespect...until we beat a couple of Top-10 non-Big East opponents in games that matter, that's going to be our perception...its up to Coach P and/or his successor not to let perception become reality.

Reaction Score

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Isn't Grothe the only USF QB who ever beat us?

BTW: "Somebody has to win" is one hell of a battle cry.
It's a better battle cry during March Madness. "It might as well be us" was a mojo phrase on the bball board when we won the 2nd or 3rd NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom