USF Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today's game provides a good example of what happens when the bench is thin and there's a shortage of fresh legs...lots of defensive lapses.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Ihaven't seen it mentioned, but I guess BB is still sick also, huh?

Reaction Score
it may be asking too much of these announcers, but i still think, as in the last game with brianna, that they could keep viewers updated . they should be aware of team personnel, and when someone like saniya is not getting off the bench , they should find out what's going on. but they're so into blabbing that things like that never cross their minds. many of us wondered for a lot of the game what was up with her.

Reaction Score
Just saw this:

John Altavilla @jaltavilla
Team was not aware that Saniya chong was ill and couldnt play according to bria hartley #UCOonnwomen
Geno said Chong gave him no indication before the game that she was not feeling well #uconnwomen
  1. Geno says saniya chong told him during the game that she was too ill to play #uconnwomen

But the thing that bugged me all game long was that the announcers never told us who fouled or who was coming in/out. I had to have Gametracker on to learn all that.

Reaction Score
[But the thing that bugged me all game long was that the announcers never told us who fouled or who was coming in/out. ]

So, vat else is new?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Today's game provides a good example of what happens when the bench is thin and there's a shortage of fresh legs...lots of defensive lapses.
There was no indication that the two were connected in this game. Defense was terrible out the the chute when legs were fresh and at the start of the second half, too. Fouls were never a huge issue in the game.

Reaction Score
Down 2 players so Geno playing zone, which is not our strangth, trying to stay our of foul trouble. If we played man to man they would have been lucky to score 40
I thought USF was one of the better teams we played all year. Can't see why they haven't won more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom