USF game 2/16 | The Boneyard

USF game 2/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I'm a recent arrival to Tampa area and would love to go see UConn play, however very few tickets left online. Does anyone have any experience re timing of good tickets on exchanges, or is this a case of many former CT residents snapping them up?

Reaction Score
There are currently 90 tickets on sale on StubHub from $37 to $115.

Reaction Score
Did you the the USF Bulls ticket office or Ticket Master? I bought season tickets, so I could have the best seats. It's only $60 dollars a person for season tickets. Why not buy season tickets and get one of the best seats? You can see Louisville play them and some of the other AAC teams. I saw Maryland play USF. I'll also be going to see Louisville. That's only $20 a game, if I see just those three. I know season tickets for the women's team are not sold out.

Reaction Score
Did you the the USF Bulls ticket office or Ticket Master? I bought season tickets, so I could have the best seats. It's only $60 dollars a person for season tickets. Why not buy season tickets and get one of the best seats? You can see Louisville play them and some of the other AAC teams. I saw Maryland play USF. I'll also be going to see Louisville. That's only $20 a game, if I see just those three. I know season tickets for the women's team are not sold out.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I meant did you try the USF Bulls' ticket office or Ticket Master?

Reaction Score
Call UCONN ticket office and ask if they have any of their tickets left before they send them back........Or, the day of the game, walk into the USF ticket office they will have returned tickets available......Ask for the ticket manager..........They want to sell every seat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom