Useless Work Day | The Boneyard

Useless Work Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Like a kid the day before Christmas the anticipation is awesome. Daydreaming of beer, wings, ribs, nachos and Huskies hoops.

Reaction Score
I'll probably try to do a lot of work just to make the time go by faster. It won't be until tomorrow early afternoon when my nerves really start to get bad.

But by then, I'll have a solution: beer. All the beer.

Reaction Score
I'll probably try to do a lot of work just to make the time go by faster. It won't be until tomorrow early afternoon when my nerves really start to get bad.

But by then, I'll have a solution: beer. All the beer.

That's why I'm working overtime in the morning, getting out of work around 2-ish, and then trekking down to my old lucky bar to meet up with CT friends. Let's get that mojo running at 110%, I hope our boys give the Gators our best effort of the season. Let's shock the world again, and bust even more brackets!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Yeah tomorrow will be the day that I have to stay busy. For once I hope the wife has a full day of chores planned for me!

Reaction Score
LOL....reminds me of what was probably the longest day of my life, the NC game day in 1999...I was working out of my home office with WFAN on the radio all day to keep me company.....trying to work, and listening to all the chatter about ho great Dook was. An excruciatingly long day waiting for the late start.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Once in a blue moon in graduate school you have enough time to get some work done ahead of schedule. Slaved through it, and now I basically have today off, which will be comprised of exercise, a quick date, moderate drinking, but maximum rest; I'm going to be cheering and drinking all my energy away tomorrow.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm slammed tomorrow until about 2:30-3:00 which will help. Today? Not so much.

If I had more than 7 weeks time at my job I'd be gone at lunch. But as the new guy, it's a full day.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Usually I have to announce to the family two days in advance that there's a Uconn game on. That's followed by foolishness related to nick jr. And Disney programs that must be watched. Pure blasphemy !!! For tomorrow I'm kicking the wife and kids out , sending them to my mother inlaws and watching the game , in peace , on the big screen with an excessive amount of comfort food.

Reaction Score
Today is and will continue to be brutal. No focus. Got my first 18 of the year scheduled for noon tomorrow...done around 4-430...then off to the same spot we've been watching all of the tourney games at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom