Updated Rankings | The Boneyard

Updated Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
seems like many players are in the exact same position as when they updated the rankings like 3-4 weeks ago. are you sure they just updated them again?

Reaction Score
seems like many players are in the exact same position as when they updated the rankings like 3-4 weeks ago. are you sure they just updated them again?
These are the updated rankings from a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Oh, shoot, I hadn't checked espn a rankings in a while and thought they were just updated, sorry about that

Reaction Score
Oh, shoot, I hadn't checked espn a rankings in a while and thought they were just updated, sorry about that

no problem. I was just curious if all the summer action was factored in. It seems there will be a lot of shifting by the end of the summer.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Danny Hamilton moves up even higher:

Dinos Trigonis@trigonis30 56m
Pangos Sweet 16 observations: @D_ham5 may be the best pro prospect not named @StanMan_41 in the West & his upside is beyond sick

the only thing I can think is "experts" are not ranking him in the top 10 because he's pretty skinny. His height, ability to score, and ability to guard multiple positions on defense would point to him being a top college player and potential to be a star in the NBA. Whether you put the most weight in to ability now, potential to succeed in college, or potential to succeed in the pros it seems D ham would be top 10-15 in all of those categories. Therefore you can argue he should be ranked top 5. Jerry Meyer seems to be the only one on board with this assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom