Update : Wins needed for NCAA at large bid | The Boneyard

Update : Wins needed for NCAA at large bid

Reaction Score
Hello everyone. I am in process of putting together the yearly chart of our baseball teams progress, that hopefully leads us to a NCAA bid. Should have it up over next few days. Also want to thank all the posters that update us over the off season on player development, recruits etc.

It could be an exciting year for UConn baseball. Go HUSKIES

Reaction Score
Two sure signs of the approaching college baseball season. The preseason videos by the UConn coaches, and this chart.

It is always an exciting year for UConn baseball. Pretty soon some of us will be moaning and groaning about every walk issued by a UConn pitcher, wild pitch, and base running error, among other things. And hopefully we'll be celebrating a fair share of UConn victories as the season goes along.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Easily the best thing anyone does on the Boneyard.

Thank you for all that you do.
@huskymedic 's football recruiting tracker is top notch, as is @tcf15 's game replays, but this is definitely top 3, with #4 is nowhere in site.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Chiefs briefs.
If #4 is nowhere in sight of #1-#3 and Chief's Briefs are not #4, you do the math.

And before you inquire...The View From Section 241 and Play of the Game...off the top of my head.

Reaction Score
If #4 is nowhere in sight of #1-#3 and Chief's Briefs are not #4, you do the math.

And before you inquire...The View From Section 241 and Play of the Game...off the top of my head.
@huskymedic 's football recruiting tracker is top notch, as is @tcf15 's game replays, but this is definitely top 3, with #4 is nowhere in site.

@Kgun7[/USER] -------"A Pivotal Play" Breakdowns have consideration for a close #4 with the only caveat being that they don't occur as regularly as the other three.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

It was a joke. Calm down bud.

Husky25

Reaction Score
@Kgun7[/USER] -------"A Pivotal Play" Breakdowns have consideration for a close #4 with the only caveat being that they don't occur as regularly as the other three.
If that is the one with the All 22 breakdown, then I that is the one I mean.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
2-1 would be an acceptable start to the year. The GT game is a toss-up, and we should be clear favorites to win the other two

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Is anyone going to any games that first weekend?

Tech as a nice little facility right off their Greek row

Reaction Score
2-1 would be an acceptable start to the year. The GT game is a toss-up, and we should be clear favorites to win the other two

It would be acceptable. Just don't forget that UConn traditionally has a tough time playing southern teams the first weekend of the season, since the Huskies don't get too much outside practice time at this time of year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom