Undefeateds in Action on 2 Jan 14 | The Boneyard

Undefeateds in Action on 2 Jan 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On 2 Jan 3 of the undefeated teams (Indiana, Oklahoma State, and Arkansas) all face more challenging competition. Indiana plays Iowa, Oklahoma State faces Texas, and Arkansas plays S. Carolina. The only one I see as a tossup is Texas- OK State - I forsee both Indiana and Arkansas losing. I don't know how many undefeated teams that will leave, but it won't be many (UCONN and ND are the only ones I know offhand). I can see all three potentially losing.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
On 2 Jan 3 of the undefeated teams (Indiana, Oklahoma State, and Arkansas) all face more challenging competition. Indiana plays Iowa, Oklahoma State faces Texas, and Arkansas plays S. Carolina. The only one I see as a tossup is Texas- OK State - I forsee both Indiana and Arkansas losing. I don't know how many undefeated teams that will leave, but it won't be many (UCONN and ND are the only ones I know offhand). I can see all three potentially losing.
You forget that on Jan 1, 2014, UConn faces their toughest game of the new year (so far) at UCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom