UCONN's secret weapon (article) | The Boneyard

UCONN's secret weapon (article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My cousin and I were going nuts about Boatright not getting the ball enough and Shabazz pushing him. We were hoping this ego clash would not lead to the game imploding. Thankfully, Ollie managed it perfectly. He was the hot hand in the championship game. Legendary defense.

Reaction Score
To any one who wants to hear: There is a new sheriff in town and it is RyanB. I think "Bazz knew & tried to promulgate it in certain tourney games. Definitely CoachKO ( and Calhoun likely) saw it too. You defer to your elder leader like Napier did to Walker

It will be fascinating to see what & how next year evolves with Ryan in clear command. I think this season (and the tourney experience) taught him a ton.

Still cannot believe last night

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
My cousin and I were going nuts about Boatright not getting the ball enough and Shabazz pushing him. We were hoping this ego clash would not lead to the game imploding. Thankfully, Ollie managed it perfectly. He was the hot hand in the championship game. Legendary defense.

I'm surprised nobody had really mentioned the above before.... luckily it was just another bump that they overcame.

Boat's defense was legendary and reminded me of Ricky Moore in '99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom