UConn's opponents 24-25? | The Boneyard

UConn's opponents 24-25?

Reaction Score
what do we know?
  • 18 BgE (2 against 8 teams, 1 against X and Y)
  • Non-conference
    • South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • Barclays event w/Louisville, Tenn, Iowa (1 or 2 games?)
    • @Tenn?
    • Caribbean T-giving tourney?

Reaction Score
We are playing North Carolina somewhere in North Carolina. We are only playing Louisville in Brooklyn. sounded like Geno was going to try to schedule a game @Tennessee this year, but not confirmed.

Not sure what the status of the Texas and NC State series are but I could seem them both happening again? Also we are playing @south Carolina and @ Notre Dame

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
what do we know?
  • Non-conference
    • South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • @Tenn?
Not much at this point.

Reaction Score
what do we know?
  • Non-conference
    • South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • @Tenn?

• Non-conference
    • South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • v Louisville at Barclays 12/7
    • @Tenn

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
We are playing North Carolina somewhere in North Carolina. We are only playing Louisville in Brooklyn. sounded like Geno was going to try to schedule a game @Tennessee this year, but not confirmed.

Not sure what the status of the Texas and NC State series are but I could seem them both happening again? Also we are playing @south Carolina and @ Notre Dame
While ND is at South Bend, the SC game will be in CT this coming season.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
No...UCONN owes South Carolina a home game and this is the one. It will be in Columbia.
You may be correct. But as I recall, during the 2021-22 season, after UConn was soundly beaten by SC in the Bahamas, SC requested that the 2nd matchup of the season with UConn in Columbia be cancelled in order for the Gamecocks to make up an SEC game that had previously been cancelled/postponed.

Subsequently, the 2 teams played in Hartford in 2022-23 and Columbia this past season. I don’t know that UConn owes SC a makeup game in Columbia, since it was SC that asked to cancel the 2021-22 game. I guess we’ll find out once next season’s schedule is published.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
what do we know?
  • Non-conference
    • South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • @Tenn?
One game at Barclays, vs Louisville

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
You may be correct. But as I recall, during the 2021-22 season, after UConn was soundly beaten by SC in the Bahamas, SC requested that the 2nd matchup of the season with UConn in Columbia be cancelled in order for the Gamecocks to make up an SEC game that had previously been cancelled/postponed.

Subsequently, the 2 teams played in Hartford in 2022-23 and Columbia this past season. I don’t know that UConn owes SC a makeup game in Columbia, since it was SC that asked to cancel the 2021-22 game. I guess we’ll find out once next season’s schedule is published.
This was settled last year that UConn will be playing in Columbia next season also. I don't like it since Dawn is the one who asked for the game to be cancelled, but the deal was made, and we will be on the road at SC again this coming season.

Reaction Score

• Non-conference
    • @ South Carolina
    • @ ND
    • Texas?
    • v Louisville at Barclays 12/7
    • @Tenn
    • NCSt ?
    • UNC ?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
While ND is at South Bend, the SC game will be in CT this coming season.
This was settled last year that UConn will be playing in Columbia next season also. I don't like it since Dawn is the one who asked for the game to be cancelled, but the deal was made, and we will be on the road at SC again this coming season.
Dawn asked and Geno was happy. The injury bug had begun for y’all by then.

Reaction Score
Tv will try for a UConn-Usc
Will hype it as paige vs juju -ugh
Might also see “tv games” vs high ranked
Teams ucla Texas lsu etc

Reaction Score
Tv will try for a UConn-Usc
Will hype it as paige vs juju -ugh
Might also see “tv games” vs high ranked
Teams ucla Texas lsu etc
Will be interesting to see who at the college level ESPN will be placing in their WBB promotional ads next year. Paige and JuJu seem to be what everyone thinks are perfect replacements for CC. Or perhaps will the tv powers-that-be downplay the college game to concentrate more on the W following wherever the Fever with CC plays instead trying to duplicate the following they garnered in the FF and NC games this year? For sure there are ongoing discussions right now at the exec offices at ESPN and Disney definitely coordinating it all with the NCAA and WNBA on what they will be focusing on. Can they do both the Div I college game and W equally? That would be great. We'll see. Stay tuned BY'ers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom