UConnHuskies.com streaming video | The Boneyard

UConnHuskies.com streaming video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
anyone ever use the storeming video on UConnHuskies.com? I was thinking about doing the $9.95 monthly subscription to watch the men's and women's exhibition games, but have never used it before. I'm assuming the video feed is not up to the standard of an ESPN or SNY broadcast, but is it watchable at all?

Reaction Score
anyone ever use the storeming video on UConnHuskies.com? I was thinking about doing the $9.95 monthly subscription to watch the men's and women's exhibition games, but have never used it before. I'm assuming the video feed is not up to the standard of an ESPN or SNY broadcast, but is it watchable at all?

'anyone ever use the storeming' ...not sure what I was looking at when I typed that line, but clearly is should have said "has anyone ever used the streaming" video onUConnHuskies.com? so let's try again

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
'anyone ever use the storeming' ...not sure what I was looking at when I typed that line, but clearly is should have said "has anyone ever used the streaming" video onUConnHuskies.com? so let's try again
I just signed up for it and tried it out by watching a live stream of a UConn Women's Volleyball game. The picture quality, full scrren on a 27" monitor, is more than passable.

Reaction Score
Yes, it is watchable. Especially if it all the choice you have. At $9.95 per month, cancel when you want, hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom