UConn vs. Tulane. Badass Award goes to. . . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Tulane. Badass Award goes to. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Not a very long limb - have felt this way since she was a junior in HS (as have many others). Lou is gonna be a superstar. It took her half a season to get broken down and rebuilt in the 'Geno' way. Unlike some of our previous superstars, Lou has been a totally willing participant. Now look out. Lou is a superstar - maybe even this year (this month?).

If you really want me to go out on a limb, I totally expect another undefeated season and NC next year. That's not just optimism. I have been realistic in the past when we didn't have any bona fide first team All-Americans. Next year we do have (at least) one.

I don't know what it is you're drinking, but pour me some. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So... who is the first team we lose to next year??

I have to see the official schedule first. It's usually released in October. We are going to lose some games next year, I can hazard a guess once I see the schedule. It will probably be to a top 5 team in OOC on the road. We won't lose to any unranked teams. I don't think we'll lose any conference games.

The BIG 3 were the reason we won a lot of the games we did this year. I know someone will replace them in the line-up. I'm not so sure they can be replaced next year production wise. The BIG 3 simply refused to let us lose this year. Their resolved and resiliency was backed up 100% by the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
I have to see the official schedule first. It's usually released in October. We are going to lose some games next year, I can hazard a guess once I see the schedule. It will probably be to a top 5 team in OOC on the road. We won't lose to any unranked teams. I don't think we'll lose any conference games.

The BIG 3 were the reason we won a lot of the games we did this year. I know someone will replace them in the line-up. I'm not so sure they can be replaced next year production wise. The BIG 3 simply refused to let us lose this year. Their resolved and resiliency was backed up 100% by the coaching staff.
We might lose a game or 2. If we do, I think that will really bother Lou. I mean REALLY bother her. I predict Lou's leadership (yes, this will be her team) will cause this to really bother others as well - to the point they will do ANYTHING to avoid that happening again. Lou and Danger will be joined at the hip, and will lead them to UCONN's 12th NC.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I've said it before, but when KLS steps up to shoot the 2 she is so smooth. Now her teammates are looking for her inside. As I've also said before she will work more inside offensively posting up smaller guards and ultimately (during her 3rd and 4th year) larger forwards. She will gain more upper body strength to go along with her lower body strength. She will be bringing the ball up more. She's already a handful for any of the 5 players on the floor. Smart, talented and versatile. Future AA, maybe even next year.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
...as opposed to...??? :D

This reminds me of one of my favorite pleonasms, which has somehow become amazingly widespread, is the use of "going forward" in phrases like, "This is what I think we should do going forward." Uh...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I've gotta put in an honorable mention to Brooke Weisbrod for being absolutely stunning on the set last night. I mean, she is a bad mamma jamma...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Here's a pic of BW. Not on the team, you say? She can be on my team any time...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads