UCONN vs Texas | The Boneyard

UCONN vs Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can find the UConn vs Texas, NCAA tourney game? I've been feasting on the NCAA's. The Dayton game epitomizes UConn basketball. It can't remember whether it was the Texas A&M or BYU coach said of last year's tournament: UCONN has another level. That level was on display during the second half against Dayton. Speaking of another level: Lightning strike zapped my download of the Texas game. Help??

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
You have my immense gratitude. Agreed. The game was no contest. It's just a delight seeing the Huskies at work. Thanks again.
The middle 20 minutes of that game was a clinic by UCONN.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Kinda begs the question: Why does Baylor, USC, Tx , Duke place so much emphasis on "big" "???
True, but Kiah certainly had a lot of "big" blocks this year. Would still value sharp passing over the big presence in the paint, but a combo of the two can be comforting.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Kinda begs the question: Why does Baylor, USC, Tx , Duke place so much emphasis on "big" "???
Not sure how to answer. As a general proposition, big is good, but not unless the players have skills, are reasonably mobile, and are well-coached in team play. The UCONN-USC game was a clinic on getting a skilled big isolated on one defender. Coaching and passing and moving without the ball brought that about.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Texas didnt know what hit them... Stokes blocks were things of beauty

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Not sure how to answer. As a general proposition, big is good, but not unless the players have skills, are reasonably mobile, and are well-coached in team play. The UCONN-USC game was a clinic on getting a skilled big isolated on one defender. Coaching and passing and moving without the ball brought that about.
Also, against a proper oppoent SCars bigs were less than impressive in pretty much every game I saw. They played well vs Texas A&M but Wilson is by far going to be there best big.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
image-1191818576.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads