UConn vs. MN | The Boneyard

UConn vs. MN

Reaction Score
One of the team's earliest games is the one against Minnesota on Sunday, Nov. 19. It's Paige Bueckers' homecoming game. If anyone is considering going to the game, it's important to know that it will begin at 4 p.m. Unlike many teams, Minnesota seems to have no problem booking Sunday games in the late afternoon, or even into the evening (This one was originally scheduled for 6 p.m.). Because my daughter lives in St. Paul, it's a good opportunity to see family and watch a game, so that's what I'm doing. It'll be my grandson's first basketball game, so I'm hoping it's a good show.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to this game. One of the Minnesota players is a friend of Paige’s, Mara Braun and a significant talent. They played against each other a few times in HS. You can find videos of these games (Hopkins vs Wayzata) on YouTube. Paige and Mara were often matched up against each other and Mara held her own in those games.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to this game. One of the Minnesota players is a friend of Paige’s, Mara Braun and a significant talent. They played against each other a few times in HS. You can find videos of these games (Hopkins vs Wayzata) on YouTube. Paige and Mara were often matched up against each other and Mara held her own in those games.
Amaya Battle, Paige's former teammate, also plays for Minnesota.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Father daughter trip. I spent some time at the U before I froze and went back home to UConn. Seeing some friends of mine. Anyone going and how are they getting tickets?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I wish Geno would recruit a player from the Las Vegas area, so I can watch them in person again. I enjoyed watching them against Nevada, but I hated the 8 hour drive up and 7 hour drive back.

Reaction Score
FYI

IMG_2661.jpeg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wish Geno would recruit a player from the Las Vegas area, so I can watch them in person again. I enjoyed watching them against Nevada, but I hated the 8 hour drive up and 7 hour drive back.
I feel the same way about SoCal. A game against UCLA or USC would be awesome. Years ago I was able to see them play Pepperdine and USCD. I am sure they will do a home and home for Ice - for me hopefully closer to LA than to San Diego but... I'll take what i can get!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom