UConn vs Marquette Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Marquette Replay

Reaction Score
I posted the Uconn vs Marquette replay on my YouTube channel:

You say you posted a replay of the game on "my YouTube channel". What exactly does that mean? I subscribe to YouTubeTV. Can I watch your replay on my TV rather than on my phone?

Reaction Score
Yay!!!! Thank you so much, @MJL243. Now I shall retire to my cave and watch this about 20 times in a row!

Reaction Score
MJL- I can't thank you enough for your replays...! And what a quick turn around to get it up on your site so quickly...! You be the man - once again...! :D:D

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You say you posted a replay of the game on "my YouTube channel". What exactly does that mean? I subscribe to YouTubeTV. Can I watch your replay on my TV rather than on my phone?
MJL243 has a YouTube channel and it is in no way associated with YouTubeTV. Two separate entities.
You need to use the YouTube app, it usually is already installed on Smart TVs.
I am going to assume that YouTubeTV is installed on your tv or you are using a streaming device, Roku, Firestick, to access it. You need to search for and add YouTube and then search for MJL243 and then select the result. The Marquette game will be the most recent game.
Hope this helps.

Reaction Score
MJL243 has a YouTube channel and it is in no way associated with YouTubeTV. Two separate entities.
You need to use the YouTube app, it usually is already installed on Smart TVs.
I am going to assume that YouTubeTV is installed on your tv or you are using a streaming device, Roku, Firestick, to access it. You need to search for and add YouTube and then search for MJL243 and then select the result. The Marquette game will be the most recent game.
Hope this helps.
Centerstream, thanks. YouTube TV is one of the streaming services on my Smart tv. I've looked around but have no clue how to find the YouTube app. I have a tech friend, I'll see if he knows.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Centerstream, thanks. YouTube TV is one of the streaming services on my Smart tv. I've looked around but have no clue how to find the YouTube app. I have a tech friend, I'll see if he knows.
Hopefully your tv has a "store" or a search function. If so, you can then search for the YouTube app and install it on your tv.
My tv has the magnifying glass that is used to search for and download apps. It appears with the other apps that I have downloaded when I turn on the tv.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom