UCONN toys w/ myopic pfivepunks | The Boneyard

UCONN toys w/ myopic pfivepunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
maybe you too would take your balls home like p5punks because they finally put into play their self-proclaimed superior skills to conclude they are afraid & futile when facing the hungry & now enraged 13 hoop crown kingsqueen HUSKIES

p5punks answ is to hide in woods to avoid shooting at hoop through the eye of the needle

i hope UCONN now comprehends a p5 invite is never ever cuming

best of the rest is only way, the UCONN way, the UConference for hoops

a separate foosball conf to be named

no aac now or ever ever

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
maybe you too would take your balls home like p5punks because they finally put into play their self-proclaimed superior skills to conclude they are afraid & futile when facing the hungry & now enraged 13 hoop crown kingsqueen HUSKIES

p5punks answ is to hide in woods to avoid shooting at hoop through the eye of the needle

i hope UCONN now comprehends a p5 invite is never ever cuming

best of the rest is only way, the UCONN way, the UConference for hoops

a separate foosball conf to be named

no aac now or ever ever

No comment about content, just a tip of the cap to your alternate spelling of "coming".

I am chaps biggest fan. This is high level stuff, fellow yarders. I spend enough time on reddit, 4chan and Phantasy tour to recognize whats up here.

This is greatness.

Reaction Score
p5punks I like that

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run faster than my bullet.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He's right.. don't sit around waiting for an invite to the P5... its probably not coming. Our football program brings nothing to the table. I don't even think 5-10 solid years of winning football would get us in at this point. We will have to just bulk up our non-conference basketball schedule to include every major player and continue building our basketball brand.

August_West

Reaction Score
Can we just name him "Director of Mojo" for next season now , or do we have to wait and vote on it.

I say let it simmer. He's got a great thing going. Throws out the bait and reels 'em in EVERY time! 3 pages of Translations, WTF's and melts. It's the holy trinity. By the time next march rolls around it is going to be runaway train of mojo!

Reaction Score
I say let it simmer. He's got a great thing going. Throws out the bait and reels 'em in EVERY time! 3 pages of Translations, WTF's and melts. It's the holy trinity. By the time next march rolls around it is going to be runaway train of mojo!

Who is the Lovely young lady in your signature picture? GREAT SMILE!

Reaction Score
We're getting an invite. We're not getting an invite. If we improve football and get the academic rating we'll get in. If they move to X teams, we'll get the invite. We're never getting an invite. This new P5 rules thing is going to lock us out. Waaaaah.

Is this the woman's board? Have the feminine hygiene products run short? Why do you wring your hands and fret over this? Hasn't this been done to death? Isn't there a separate forum for this? Or at least a sticky? And an armless guy speaking through a neck vocalizer and then using dragon software to convert the audio into text can set you off with intentionally silly, random thoughts?

It's really simple. We do the best we can, and we eventually join a desirable conference or we don't. That's it. Control what we can control, and stop slapping our fun bags around worrying about the rest.

There are way too many moving parts for anybody to accurately conclude that we are or we are not going anywhere.

As an institution it would be both humiliating and unhelpful to project desperation - we should be projecting confidence - virtually everything is moving in the right direction.

We're UConn.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
No comment about content, just a tip of the cap to your alternate spelling of "coming".

I am chaps biggest fan. This is high level stuff, fellow yarders. I spend enough time on reddit, 4chan and Phantasy tour to recognize whats up here.

This is greatness.

Yeah, I don't know. Sometimes he talks about really old players and games.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
We're getting an invite. We're not getting an invite. If we improve football and get the academic rating we'll get in. If they move to X teams, we'll get the invite. We're never getting an invite. This new P5 rules thing is going to lock us out. Waaaaah.

Is this the woman's board? Have the feminine hygiene products run short? Why do you wring your hands and fret over this? Hasn't this been done to death? Isn't there a separate forum for this? Or at least a sticky? And an armless guy speaking through a neck vocalizer and then using dragon software to convert the audio into text can set you off with intentionally silly, random thoughts?

It's really simple. We do the best we can, and we eventually join a desirable conference or we don't. That's it. Control what we can control, and stop slapping our fun bags around worrying about the rest.

There are way too many moving parts for anybody to accurately conclude that we are or we are not going anywhere.

As an institution it would be both humiliating and unhelpful to project desperation - we should be projecting confidence - virtually everything is moving in the right direction.

We're UConn.
UCONNfidence!!

Reaction Score
p5punks I like that

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run faster than my bullet.
p5punks I like that

myopic pfivepunks.
It took him two words to say what it took me a long paragraph to say yesterday.
Okay I'm a little wordy.
He is the
Bard of the Boneyard
He is right about sitting around a waiting to be saved ,that's a losing hand.we have to take it ourselves . The NFL was a closed club until the AFL created a more exiting game. So was the NBA,and NHL. We're in the right markets ,we just have to own them.
Align with teams that feel the same. This is war and we have found our Patton

Reaction Score

We're UConn.

I respectfully disagree. Getting into a P5 is s a very big deal for UConn, not just for basketball and football, but for the University. As we have seen high level sports raises the profile of the school.

I don't worry about many things, but I am worried about this. People should be upset, pissed off and worried about our current situation. You are right, none of us know where all this is going to end up, but as of right now we are on the outside looking in.

Regarding it being outside of our control, for the most part it is, but there are things we can do to help make UConn look sexy to other conferences, starting with selling out the Rent every game this year. I want to see more people talking about realignment. I want to see people getting excited about our upcoming football season with one of the best young head coaches in the country. The fan base needs to be loud and be heard, not just by the UConn administration, but by the heads of conferences throughout the country.

Time for UConn nation to wake up and make some noise. We're UConn!

August_West

Reaction Score
nomar said:
Yeah, I don't know. Sometimes he talks about really old players and games.

Therein lies the genius.

Reaction Score
I respectfully disagree. Getting into a P5 is s a very big deal for UConn, not just for basketball and football, but for the University.
I note, for the record, that we completely agree sir, on the above points. My point was only that the way forward is to do our best, and hand wringing and fretting and hyper analyzing every tidbit of news is counterproductive and desperate.

Do our best on all fronts to be the school we want to be be, and go where we want to go, and then we live with the results, happily, contentedly, and secure in the knowledge that we are the best we can be.

Reaction Score
I say we break away from the AAC, create our own conference and lure away the best hoops programs that also play high level FB. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom