UConn to Stream Senior Day Ceremonies (LINK) | The Boneyard

UConn to Stream Senior Day Ceremonies (LINK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Nice that UConn is responsive to The Boneyard's members...

Reaction Score
Only the Ceromony is live at 1:45 for 15 Min then its back to PPV. I gues its better than nothing.

Reaction Score
Be sure you get there early, you have to create a log-in if you dont have one.

Reaction Score
It is up and running now, looks like they are preparing to start.

Reaction Score
anybody know if cbs streams this game online? I went to cbs and could not find it

Reaction Score
Agree, the quality was awful. And I seemed to lose the connection before the end. However, I wasn't able to make the game today and I'm very glad I was able to see some of this. :)

Do you think a better recording will be available at some later date, or will this be it?

Reaction Score
Looks like they streamed the video screen at Gampel. I saw more ads than anything else. If they can't do it better than this then don't do it at all.

Reaction Score
Pretty amature production. Very annoying. Who decided we all needed to see pictures while the ceremony was going on multiple times? Didn't production ever do a sound check? Would have expected better.
That was super annoying. At least we got to see it because CBS only showed about 15-20 seconds at the start of the game.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
I enjoyed it despite the drawbacks. I loved it when Kaleena's little brother ran out and hugged Geno. Also, it was wonderful to see Kiah's beautiful smile when she walked onto the court with her parents.

Reaction Score
Oddly enough the link is up again and showing the pregame.

Reaction Score
I disagree. I wish the quality had been better but I'm grateful to have seen anything.
Embarrassing production, but hey, that's what we get now. Glad to see what little I could,

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I can't believe how bad the studio announcers are for CBSSN. Since our game ended early, CBSSN decided to show the Senior Day ceremony... So they sent the feed back to Storrs where they showed our players getting their teeshirts for clinching the AAC title... To paraphrase them... "It's interesting to see a Senior Day ceremony being held after the game."

I wonder if they thought the whole team were seniors since they all got teeshirts...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I embarrassed to admit that my favorite part was when they said "CBS Sports Network is terrible."

Reaction Score
I can't believe how bad the studio announcers are for CBSSN. Since our game ended early, CBSSN decided to show the Senior Day ceremony... So they sent the feed back to Storrs where they showed our players getting their teeshirts for clinching the AAC title... To paraphrase them... "It's interesting to see a Senior Day ceremony being held after the game."

I wonder if they thought the whole team were seniors since they all got teeshirts...
At least you saw that... had to dvr the game and the picture was stuck on a graphic for player-of-the-year for the last 5 minutes of the game, and everything afterward. What a mess.

Reaction Score
At least you saw that... had to dvr the game and the picture was stuck on a graphic for player-of-the-year for the last 5 minutes of the game, and everything afterward. What a mess.
They only showed 10 second clips for each player at the start of the game and then again in the middle. No real coverage of the ceremony which I believe lasted a total of 8 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom