UConn to play in HOF Women's Challenge at Mohegan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn to play in HOF Women's Challenge at Mohegan

Reaction Score
Jm, you must be in heaven. Now all you need is a concession stand selling Shrimp and Hushpuppies.
Allergic to shrimp, how about BBQ ribs and potato salad with garlic bread and sweet tea!

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
OH SNAP.

Paige Bueckers is what I'm interested in seeing. Her first big game (I assume) on the calendar against a quality backcourt. Even if we lose the backcourt battle, I think we'll win the frontcourt, so hopefully evens out.

Reaction Score
As always, Carl brings clarity to the situation.

Actually he has brought the opposite. It is an official multi-team even and does count against the limit.
I think you can do up to 31 if you have an in-season tourney. That's how UConn went 40-0 in 2014 and Baylor in 2012. I really dislike the extra Big East games though. Swapping potentially four decent games out of conference, for four likely garbage games in conference.

For years teams were allowed to play either 29 games,with no multi-team event, or else 27 PLUS one multi-team event. If the MTE was four games (the max), then a team could get up to 31 games. That rule has been tweaked slightly for this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom