UConn stats, OSU was 4-tunate to only lose by 44... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn stats, OSU was 4-tunate to only lose by 44...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I kinda remember this from a BYer around Breanna's first year...a quote from Moses Malone (RIP).."fo fo fo". And now we are on approach fo fo fo.
I must have lost something in translation---Why would Moses Malone say RIP, fo, fo ,fo??

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I was also surprised at who came off the bench first. Based on last year I expected to see Chong much earlier. It will be interesting to see if this is a trend and repeats itself throughout the year or was more situational, either reflecting what Geno saw in practice or more specific to the opponent.
I thought I read where Geno said Chong would not play in the OSU game because she had not fully healed from her injury. I was surprised when he put her in. It's good she is ready to play.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I thought I read where Geno said Chong would not play in the OSU game because she had not fully healed from her injury. I was surprised when he put her in. It's good she is ready to play.

Missed that. Thanks for the info.

Reaction Score
I must have lost something in translation---Why would Moses Malone say RIP, fo, fo ,fo??
Moses died earlier this year... (Rest In Peace)..and fo fo fo was his from the 76ers season in 1983 .

Reaction Score
Moses died earlier this year... (Rest In Peace)..and fo fo fo was his from the 76ers season in 1983 .
Was he the Moses Malone that invented a cancer cure???

Reaction Score
Perhaps Kansas State approaches their game with the Huskies with a sense of 4-boding. Sorry, that was all that was left. :(
In this case a sense of 6 bod ing maybe 7 or 8. Regardless of the potential outcome this will be a great game to watch. Lots of Katie Lou, Collier, Chong, Ekmark, Gabby, Lawlor (Connecticut's own (this is for Meyers 7)), Nurse and Polly.
(Meyers7--I'm slow but I learn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc