UConn Senior Day Video | The Boneyard

UConn Senior Day Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The "goofy" one, Stewart, is the leader that gets in peoples faces? Interesting how much has changed over 4 years.

Reaction Score
I thought the post-game "ceremony" was nice too and something I have never seen done before on senior day. If any recruit wanted to know what UConn WCBB is about, watching SNY today from 12:30-4:30 should have given them a pretty good idea. Mo and her family are class acts and she is genuinely grateful for the opportunity to play here and for these coaches. A big thanks to SNY is in order for their excellent coverage today and the quality programming they do for the team. When was the last time ESPN or CBS preempted the talking heads to cover a special or impromptu moment the way SNY did today?

Reaction Score
Thanks so much for posting. And I thought I was going to have to wait for homemade videos to see any part of Senior Day ceremonies. Kudos to SNY for providing this video. And to think I was bummed out when CPTV was dumped. SNY was has done and exceptional job since taking the responsibility for broadcasting UConn Women's basketball games. Outstanding!!
Great coverage of the ceremonies. CD gets a banner on the Huskies of Honor wall. Well deserved and a special honor. It just doesn't get better than this.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Great video. Bittersweet.

CD's "Why do I not know about this?" face was great.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Love the CD special! Missed it in the game broadcast - was it part of the halftime?

On the jeans in public - I was laughing recently when I saw the 1995 reunion photos at center court - three of the nine players at the reunion or 33% were wearing jeans, including Lobo who should know better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom