UConn - Robert Morris Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn - Robert Morris Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Take Katie Lou out of the game! That was a concussion. She was lying on the ground, not moving. Get her out of the game now and have her evaluated for a possible concussion. You don't need to lose consciousness to suffer a concussion. Come on, coaching staff! Get her out!!!
Agree. They've always shown themselves to be incompetent and insensitive to the possible dangers the players face.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I quote again Laphonzso Ellis, "I've seen UConn on TV, but they're a different beast in person". To paraphrase Yogi Berra, "It gets ugly early around here".

Reaction Score
This is on ESPN, and the team is sending a message! Lou back in.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks that Tuck took about 4 steps on that steal? Not that it matters, they should impose a mercy rule.

Reaction Score
Agree. They've always shown themselves to be incompetent and insensitive to the possible dangers the players face.

A kid's health should come first. Even if they are concerned about the game, even football coaches know to take a kid out after a big hit. And that was a big hit- to the floor!!!! So disappointed they didn't immediately take her to the bench and call a doc.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
A kid's health should come first. Even if they are concerned about the game, even football coaches know to take a kid out after a big hit. And that was a big hit- to the floor!!!! So disappointed they didn't immediately take her to the bench and call a doc.
Agreed. They have shown they have no concern for players all year... typical actions. Clearly, they're not paying attention.

Reaction Score
Do we know that our great trainer didn't do a protocol while she was sitting on the bench, away from the TV?

Reaction Score
Agreed. They have shown they have no concern for players all year... typical actions. Clearly, they're not paying attention.
+ 1 where's the sarcasm button?

Reaction Score
Do we know that our great trainer didn't do a protocol while she was sitting on the bench, away from the TV?

How long did they leave her in? Didn't call a time-out, even after the foul was called, and left her in to shoot a free throw and continue playing.

Reaction Score
Please bring in a good announcer. Where is Megan Culmo when you need her?!! How 'bout Lobo? Is this Beth Mowen? ARGGGHHH!!

Reaction Score
How long did they leave her in? Didn't call a time-out, even after the foul was called, and left her in to shoot a free throw and continue playing.
She made the free throw didn't she?

Reaction Score
Please bring in a good announcer. Where is Megan Culmo when you need her?!! How 'bout Lobo? Is this Beth Mowen? ARGGGHHH!!
It's Doris Burke and Dave O'Brien. Probably the most common ESPN crew we get.

Reaction Score
I'm not a MD and I didn't even sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but do you know that a gap of a couple of minutes between impact and the time they did take her out (when she sank a foul shot) is medically urgent? I have no idea myself whether that is a problem in basketball (maybe it is in football). I guess, knowing how much UConn cares about its kids, I'm a bit more circumspect, not being a medical expert myself.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

Agreed. They know nothing, what being right there at the game seeing it live...

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks that Tuck took about 4 steps on that steal? Not that it matters, they should impose a mercy rule.
I'm really rooting for RM to hit their shots. After a point, this game has no value. Practice will keep them sharper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom