UConn @ Rice Owls (Saturday 10/7/23 @ 5p EDT. Game on ESPN+) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Rice Owls (Saturday 10/7/23 @ 5p EDT. Game on ESPN+)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The excitement for today's game is off the charts on here..
Five weeks ago I was very excited for the season, and today I am not even sure I will bother watching the game. I will say the players are still playing hard...but watching this team hasn't been fun.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Five weeks ago I was very excited for the season, and today I am not even sure I will bother watching the game. I will say the players are still playing hard...but watching this team hasn't been fun.
Last weeks game was why I'm a sports fan. The game had drama and was fun, and heartbreaking, to watch. We get a limited number of football games a year - savor them all!

Reaction Score
A pulled pork or chopped brisket sammich with some beaver chips, a tank of gas, and roll on.
all good choices. I would add some fresh jerky and cashews too. The wife has suggested we drive an hour to Daytona for the pulled pork since they are that good and fresh.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Last weeks game was why I'm a sports fan. The game had drama and was fun, and heartbreaking, to watch. We get a limited number of football games a year - savor them all!
At 0-4....losing last week...no matter how close...still was not fun. If they were 2-2...I would agree with you. I am just so desperate for a win.. I couldn't enjoy almost getting there.

And...this week...facing a high powered offense... down starters in the secondary...and most importantly...on the road...I am pessimistic they can win this game.

But...I have my Husky gear on and as we get closer to game time, I realize I have to watch the game...lol.

Let's hope they get the first W today.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Same. But you gotta watch. I’m a glutton for punishment like that. Haven’t missed many over the years. My wife thinks I’m nuts.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
The bad news is that I don't have ESPN+ so I can't watch the game. However, there is a silver lining in that I don't have ESPN+ so I can't watch the game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Took advantage of 4 Rice turnovers and put up 38 points. Rice's QB is pretty good, as is Christian McCaffrey's little brother.

Reaction Score
Same. But you gotta watch. I’m a glutton for punishment like that. Haven’t missed many over the years. My wife thinks I’m nuts.
we are all nuts so my wife and yours are both correct.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom