Reaction Score
The 16 year old in me is proud,

the adult, embarassed.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
The 16 year old in me is proud,

the adult, embarassed.

Why? We are spending billions of dollars as a country to keep people in jail for this plant. This activism is necessary if that is to change. I could see being embarrassed if it named UConn students as the biggest potheads, but this is about political activism. There may be more important issues at hand, but kudos to the students that are going about change the right way. I mean, at least they aren't like the "Occupy" movement.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Meh, never touched the stuff but from the extensive testing I saw at UConn, alcohol is more dangerous than pot in every way. Don't see why it shouldn't just be legal to smoke but illegal to drive under the influence. Tax revenues combined with not wasting money on silly drug awareness classes/jail time for pot smokers sounds like a win win for the government too.

Reaction Score
From spending 4 years on the UConn campus and visiting friends elsewhere, UConn is NOT a big pothead campus. Yeah, there's plenty of weed there, but trust me, drive about 10 minutes down to ECSU.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Bing, bing, bing we have a winner...
Perhaps it was Randy Edsall that was keeping us from taking this #1 spot all these years. He was able to get us close but never could get us to the next level.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
From spending 4 years on the UConn campus and visiting friends elsewhere, UConn is NOT a big pothead campus. Yeah, there's plenty of weed there, but trust me, drive about 10 minutes down to ECSU.
Looking at video forgot what thread was about!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
uconn is nothing pot wise to several school north like vermont or a paul smiths just for 2 different random examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom