UCONN - MARYLAND Tickets | The Boneyard

UCONN - MARYLAND Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
a few weeks ago someone asked when the Maryland tix would be on sale. Today, in the mail, a form was delivered. We are the second game. Should be about a 9:30 tip off. Lets go Husky fans. Turn it into a UCONN home game!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
a few weeks ago someone asked when the Maryland tix would be on sale. Today, in the mail, a form was delivered. We are the second game. Should be about a 9:30 tip off. Lets go Husky fans. Turn it into a UCONN home game!
What about to the public

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Since the game is on a Tuesday, with a late tipoff, I truly wonder how many UConn fans from CT will make the trip. I don't doubt the NYC/NJ Husky fans, but I have been to enough regular-season week night games in NYC where this is a question mark. Let's hope our fans show up.

Reaction Score
Since the game is on a Tuesday, with a late tipoff, I truly wonder how many UConn fans from CT will make the trip. I don't doubt the NYC/NJ Husky fans, but I have been to enough regular-season week night games in NYC where this is a question mark. Let's hope our fans show up.

I'm thinking about going with my father and my brother in law, who is a Maryland fan but otherwise good guy. Only thing is between flight, hotel, tickets and other expenses it will cost me over a grand to go to the game. I'm having a hard time justifying the expense. On the other hand playing possibly the number 1 team in the country at MSG is a game you don't want to miss.

Reaction Score
got my letter too! I can only purchase a max of 4 tickets-but count me in! I can't wait.

Reaction Score
Anyway to purchase tickets in the UConn section without being a member? I am looking for 3 (maybe 4) tickets. Tickets are expensive for the public: $161 for 100 level.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Really reasonable I thought, considering it's a doubleheader. Trying to do this from memory... $125 for court side, $85 behind the hoops, $50(?) for lower bowl, 200/300/400 for $15. I'll double check and edit...

Reaction Score
Thanks. I am looking to make the trip from Michigan and can't wait for the public on sale.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The face value of a ticket in the first row of the second level is $15. I think everyone can take a deep breath on the tickets. They aren't exactly expecting huge demand.

Reaction Score
Just ordered two of the $40. Ticket rep said lots of donors are buying the courtside seats for $125

Reaction Score
Those ticket prices are phenomenal. Can't wait until they go on sale to the public!!! Will be going at least 6-10 strong.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Where are you guys ordering from?

Reaction Score
Agreed, I went to Indiana at the Garden two years ago and I was disappointed in the low turnout.

Reaction Score

I may take Tuesday off of work, drive up from VA, watch the game and drive back down to VA to make it back to work on Wednesday! Gotta see if I can make it happen, i will certainly try to make that happen though.

Reaction Score
I may take Tuesday off of work, drive up from VA, watch the game and drive back down to VA to make it back to work on Wednesday! Gotta see if I can make it happen, i will certainly try to make that happen though.
Trying to do the same from NOVA but was thinking about taking the train and just showing up in the afternoon on Wednesday. No way I'm driving back after we beat hopefully the #1 in the country.

Reaction Score
Trying to do the same from NOVA but was thinking about taking the train and just showing up in the afternoon on Wednesday. No way I'm driving back after we beat hopefully the #1 in the country.

Nice man! My wife is fussing about me driving back the same night. Something about wanting me back home alive... smh... So ill probably get a hotel room in ct and just take metro north in and back out, then drive back Wednesday and miss work. Sucks ill have to take two days off of work and get a room for a night, but it's Uconn right? Also this way I can have a few extra drinks and not worry about having to drive home

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Donate at least $100/year to the athletic department. For me, it's worth it to have a crack at tix like this... First dibs on postseason, etc.

Reaction Score
Donate at least $100/year to the athletic department. For me, it's worth it to have a crack at tix like this... First dibs on postseason, etc.
Is that really all you have to donate? And for instances like this, you can pick whatever tier you want? Or just the higher tiers?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Is that really all you have to donate? And for instances like this, you can pick whatever tier you want? Or just the higher tiers?
You can pick whatever tix, but I believe the seats are assigned in Priority Point order (folks who have donated the most). In other words, I may want the courtsides for $125, but I'm in line behind all the other UConn Club members ahead of me in points - if they run out of $125, I'll get the next level down tix (and so on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom