UConn Husky Games | The Boneyard

UConn Husky Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey everyone. @TateisGreat (also @ GampelCrazies on Twitter) and I have been working on a new site that I'm pretty sure you're all going to enjoy.

http://uconnhuskygames.com/

Our goal with this site is to provide all of you with as many full Women's Basketball games as possible, along with Football and Men's Basketball games, too. We have a few games available for you. Here's a list: http://uconnhuskygames.com/womens-basketball-list-of-game-replays/

We definitely need your help to build this site, though. If you have any games that you are willing to share with us, you can contact us through our site or tweet at us - @ UConnHuskyGames.

Hoping to get another account on the Boneyard so you can message us through here if you have any games.

Reaction Score
For any games you do have and are willing to share, please message me and TateisGreat through this account, @HuskyGames.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Unfortunately many of these links don't work. You get an error message.

the first 2 or 3 from last season I opened worked
St Joes and BYU in the NCAA's

Reaction Score
Hey everyone. @TateisGreat (also @ GampelCrazies on Twitter) and I have been working on a new site that I'm pretty sure you're all going to enjoy.

Our goal with this site is to provide all of you with as many full Women's Basketball games as possible, along with Football and Men's Basketball games, too. We have a few games available for you. Here's a list: http://uconnhuskygames.com/womens-basketball-list-of-game-replays/

We definitely need your help to build this site, though. If you have any games that you are willing to share with us, you can contact us through our site or tweet at us - @ UConnHuskyGames.

Hoping to get another account on the Boneyard so you can message us through here if you have any games.
Graet idea. I hope you get lots of support.

G

genosguy

One game I would love to get again it's (I think) the Elite 8 against Whalens Minnesota and Diana T. Uconn Women. I had it on tape and must have recorded over it. If anyone has that Game on DVD or Tape I'd sure love a copy.
I think this is a good idea.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
One game I would love to get again it's (I think) the Elite 8 against Whalens Minnesota and Diana T. Uconn Women. I had it on tape and must have recorded over it. If anyone has that Game on DVD or Tape I'd sure love a copy.

That was a F4 semi

Reaction Score
Just rewatch last year UConn-Duke game at Duke using the ESPN link above.
It feels like that's the best game UConn played last year, even counting the NC game.
The passing is so crisp in that game and the defense was suffocating. Wish I know how
to capture the stream from these games to watch later.

Reaction Score
Bump.

Just wanted to let everyone know we received a large amount of WBB games on VHS tape today. We will be converting them and periodically uploading them to the site. We'll post updates in this thread.

Reaction Score
Just rewatch last year UConn-Duke game at Duke using the ESPN link above.
It feels like that's the best game UConn played last year, even counting the NC game.
The passing is so crisp in that game and the defense was suffocating. Wish I know how
to capture the stream from these games to watch later.
There are software packages out there that can do this. Audials is a popular one, though it costs a bit of money, but it can capture video and audio streams. There may be some freeware ones out there, like the sites that are free that allow you to download videos from popular sites like youtube. The quality may not be the best if you go this route. The best thing is to capture it directly from the cable feed as you reduce the chances of having to deal with compression issues.

Reaction Score
iLivid does youtube but not ESPN and it's free.
HoopsFan, Are you saying Audials does ESPN? Or what does ESPN?

Reaction Score
Going through the games I just got, and that game is included. Will eventually upload it to the site.

Reaction Score
iLivid does youtube but not ESPN and it's free.
HoopsFan, Are you saying Audials does ESPN? Or what does ESPN?
Audials will do ESPN and many of the other TV channels that have their content basically chained to their web site. There are several software packages out there if you google it that can intercept and record the audio and video streams playing in your web browser.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I am so beyond excited about this. After I have my baby in December, my plan is to watch every single one of these games late at night while feeding the kiddo. Breanna if it's a girl, Stewart if it's a boy. Kidding. Maybe.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have or know where to find UConn vs Kentucky (women) 2013 NCAA Regional Final. This was the game that Kentucky was going to bring "40 minutes of doom". We all know how that worked out.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have or know where to find UConn vs Kentucky (women) 2013 NCAA Regional Final. This was the game that Kentucky was going to bring "40 minutes of doom". We all know how that worked out.

Reaction Score
I believe I have it. It's on DVD, not streaming, if you know how to convert or give a site to convert--I'll do that. Email--AdelardBellemare@yahoo.com
Not to worry this is a long dead relative--but I use the email there. I'll check if you drop a line to Adelard

Reaction Score
Uconnphann - I am technically challenged so I don't know how to get a DVD up as a link. Maybe you could contact the folks at uconnhuskygames.com who seem to knowhow to do this. Thanks for your help.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I am so beyond excited about this. After I have my baby in December, my plan is to watch every single one of these games late at night while feeding the kiddo. Breanna if it's a girl, Stewart if it's a boy. Kidding. Maybe.
Sue works either way, just sayin'. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99