UCONN GameDay Live? | The Boneyard

UCONN GameDay Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I was on uconnhuskies.com just now looking into tickets and came across an Ad for GameDay Lite. I'm very sorry if this is common knowledge amongst UCONN fans, but is this new? I mean, is this something that is an improved-upon version of a different App? I'm also sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere else in a different thread.

Anyway, I read through the ad and it seems really cool. In the communication, I bolded a few excerpts that seem REALLY cool. If I'm reading this correctly, UCONN is going to launch a Live Gameday app. Does anyone have any additional information on this? Does this mean we will now be able to see all UCONN games on our phones/iPads?? If that is the intent, I wonder if there will be a premium charge for higher viewed sports like football and basketball.

If anyone has any additional info, I'm all ears. Needless to say, I will be downloading this APP and paying whatever for the privilege.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/wireless/

Gameday is coming!

With the 2014-15 sport season fast approaching, we've redesigned our mobile application to provide UConn Huskies fans with a new and improved digital experience. Now optimized for iOS7 and Android 4.0+, UConn Huskies Gameday Lite is the official mobile application of UConn athletics. Gameday Lite will serve as our off-season mobile application, while we put the finishing touches on the fully featured version, UConn Huskies Gameday LIVE.

Whether you're on campus or thousands of miles away, UConn Huskies Gameday Lite gives die-hard fans like you everything you need to keep up with your favorite UConn sports, even in the offseason!

Covering ALL Huskies sports, our Gameday Lite app includes:

• News & headlines, tailored to fit any mobile screen
  • Sport schedules
  • Mobile-optimized photo galleries
  • Twitter integration
  • Much, much more
So, while your Huskies are busy gearing up for next season, so are we. We will launch our fully-featured app, UConn Huskies Gameday LIVE, on August 15, 2014, just in time for the start of Fall sports. In the interim, please enjoy our Gameday Lite app to keep yourself updated on all things UConn and get hyped up for the 2014-15 season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom