UConn football invite to signing day event. | The Boneyard

UConn football invite to signing day event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Today is the first time I ever received an email invitation from the football program to the signing day event. That may not seem like a big deal but it is a sign of progress from a marketing perspective. Baby steps.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Yes, progress.

Now, how long until they start openly acknowledging the existence of The Boneyard?...

Reaction Score
Today is the first time I ever received an email invitation from the football program to the signing day event. That may not seem like a big deal but it is a sign of progress from a marketing perspective. Baby steps.
Hmmmmm.....I have always received email invites. I assure you, it's not a result of substantial donations on my part. I ended up on the email list somehow-maybe I gave an email address way back when during one of the times I called to sign up for the event? Or maybe I ended up on an email list as a CT HS coach. In any event, I have gotten emails before from them about the event.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
More importantly... who is going? Most of my season ticket group is hemming and hawing... may need to see if the future wifey is interested...

Reaction Score
I cant take credit for this as it was pointed out to me, but whats the point of only allowing folks to stay to watch the basketball game until halftime? Either dont have the game watch or allow for the entire thing. Once again its fairfield county that is getting pushed aside since there is no way they can make it home before the start of the second half if they decided to stay up here or go to the event at all.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wow I totally missed that fine print... only till halftime?! How odd.

Reaction Score
i've posted this before, but it is worth repeating. despite years of buying bball and fball tickets - single games, season tickets, post-season events - i have never received an email from uconn, soliciting me for anything...until now.

now how do i get myself off of their list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom