UConn Fans - Am I Right? | The Boneyard

UConn Fans - Am I Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I still go into every week saying "hey i think we can win this one, "blah blah" looked a little better last week, maybe this is the week it all will click." Still waiting for it to click.....once.....in the last 3 years.....

Reaction Score
http://the-boneyard.com/blog/ugh/

I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I'm excited for a bye week. That's not a good sign.

Ha - I didn't open the article yet, but came on here the concept that exactly you right, and was going to post a thread on it.

I remember when UCONN football bye weeks used to drive me nuts as fan. This week, there is no game, and no tailgate to set up and break down, and there won't bea nother one until Nov. 1 to put that effort into. By the time Nov. 1 rolls around, I'll be ready again, I'm sure, but it is a strange feeling. I'm really relieved that there is no game this week.

I'm hopeful that this coming month, which is already a few days gone, of practice - is used wisely, and effectively, and translates on to the game field. There are still 7 games to go, and you got to take them one at a time.

Reaction Score
We will not lose this weekend! And as bad as our conference is, we may actually move up in the standings by not playing.

Reaction Score
A week to retool and refresh the mental outlook will be good for the fans and the team. Maybe it will also help break the habit of handing the opponent 7 points on our first offensive series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom