UConn Discussion College Gameday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Discussion College Gameday

Reaction Score
UConn has done very well with tv viewers this year..tonight’s game against Villanova on fs1 is at the same time as the nfl playoff game on FOX so I’m not expecting big numbers… it’s to bad because this is a game which should be on FOX.. the two biggest tv drawing teams in the big east

Reaction Score
Jay Williams: "Still doesn't feel to me like this team has been completely healthy. I mean we're watching Clingan play but I'm not sure that he's been healthy the whole year."

Maybe they're just not good at choosing their words properly, which is kind of important in this role.

Reaction Score
That video must feel like an absolute wet dream for the HS recruiting department.
They came pretty close to saying that Hurley and his staff are coaching on a different level than any other program right now, at least offensively.

Reaction Score
A little lazy by Bilas, who knows better. That defensive score has been the result of Clingan being gone. He knows that

Reaction Score
I thought it was the best breakdown of Uconn ive seen in a while on BSPN. They didnt slurp us and they didnt downplay us they just stuck to the facts of what we all are seeing. It was fair assessment.
Is it too much to ask for a nice slurp every once in a while?

Reaction Score
Seth friggin' loves UConn and Hurley. Dude is always our biggest cheerleader these days.
Seth is old school and appreciates how Hurley worked his way to where he is. Besides the schooling he got from his Dad, he stayed in high school a long time learning a lot by his own experiences, met a lot of college coaches, developed relationships, and was the head coach all those years in all those jobs. Not just a long time assistant like Scheyer.

Assistants get some of the shine when the team wins National Championships, but they weren't the one that actually made the decisions that make or break a game or the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom