UConn D not bad | The Boneyard

UConn D not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
But they are doing some BADDDDDDDDDDDD things. With 14 more steals they are at 51 for the season for a nifty 12.75 spg average. That's better than the 1o.1 spg of last year. 7 blocks without Kiah is going strong, and holding the Mocs to 24.5% shooting is spiffy. Only 8 offensive rebounds for the Mocs even though they missed 40 shots. And FT Defense was really solid at holding Chat to 50%.

What's not to like, in particular?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not sure what you mean by Badddddddddd things, unless you were referring to how bad they are beating opponents. Lots of TO's today, but some of those were bogus traveling calls. Their defense in the 2nd half was other worldly.

Reaction Score
I think the benches has done a great defense job.....

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The Baddddddasssss award goes the the D tonight. Talk about grinding a team down.

I will give credit to the Mocs - they came out guns blazing a made a game of it. They didn't quit in the second half but they had to be gassed.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The Baddddddasssss award goes the the D tonight. Talk about grinding a team down.

I will give credit to the Mocs - they came out guns blazing a made a game of it. They didn't quit in the second half but they had to be gassed.
Yeah, this year the beginning of the 3rd quarter is going to be a killer for so many tired and mind-blown UConn opponents, just like the first 10 minutes of the second half destroyed a lot of teams last year. It's one thing to come out for the first two quarters and give it everything they got, but often there's just not much left and the legs are getting rubbery for teams that don't have UConn's conditioning level.

The Huskies are like that most scariest ride at Six Flags that the kids want to ride to see how long they can last before it goes all BADDDDDDDDDD on them and the screaming begins.

Reaction Score
Facing UConn is like facing Navy SEAL BUDS training. Things are OK the first 10 minutes, but after that, self doubt begins to creep in, and there is no bell to ring to end the misery.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A very prescient post for the day BEFORE this game. Let's see how we do against DePaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom