UConn @ Cuse trip | The Boneyard

UConn @ Cuse trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
same as the other thread-lets see how many ppl we get in this thread the next week or so. if its a good amount maybe one of our friends who does a bus might have enough to make it worth while. if not we can at least help each other out for a tailgate and stuff....

Reaction Score
This one I'd be in for if we got a bus, debateable if we didn't.

Reaction Score
Depending on departure time, I would be interested. I am was hoping to make three road games this year. MD and Rutty are set, Cuse would be a great triple-play.

Reaction Score
At least a couple of us will be driving up. When I went up a couple years ago for the sat night game, wasn't too bad doing an up and back (left i think around 10-11 am, got home 3-4am). Parked down the hill from the dome in the private lots underneath the highway, was I think $10 per space, paid for 2 so we had plenty of room to set up the grill etc.

Reaction Score
My brother and I should be going to this game. We went 2 years ago...not overly impressed with the dome but it is nice to be inside for away games.

Reaction Score
I can only pull off one travel game a year and usually do it on bowl trips, but I will NOT be missing the Mryland game this year! That being said, I would do everything I could to go on a road trip for this game before they leave the conference. Never be the Dome so lets see who puts what together, and take it from there.....

Reaction Score
At least a couple of us will be driving up. When I went up a couple years ago for the sat night game, wasn't too bad doing an up and back (left i think around 10-11 am, got home 3-4am). Parked down the hill from the dome in the private lots underneath the highway, was I think $10 per space, paid for 2 so we had plenty of room to set up the grill etc.

That is a good spot...but being a Friday night game...I recommend going to SkyTop if you want to do hard core tailgating...they should allow you to park up there during the early afternoon....Remember the area around the Dome employs about 20,000 workers among the Universities, Hospitals, etc...parking will be very tough.

Reaction Score
I can only pull off one travel game a year and usually do it on bowl trips, but I will NOT be missing the Mryland game this year! That being said, I would do everything I could to go on a road trip for this game before they leave the conference. Never be the Dome so lets see who puts what together, and take it from there.....

I'd recommend calling the Carrier Dome box office and talk with group sales...someone front $$ for 50 tix or so and set up a huge tailgate at Skytop. I fronted the 44 for tix for a few road trips. I had 75 at Akron, 200 at Tulane with a catered Tailgate and I'm at 90 for USF this Fall...it is a bit of work for the organizer but I've found fellow sports fans don't stiff you on tickets.

Reaction Score
For those considering the trip.. there is a Buffalo Bills home game v. Tennessee on the Sunday. It is a long drive back to CT, but it allows those with friends in the area to help validate the drive and get another game out of it. The Bills have cheaper tickets than almost all NFL teams and are supposed to have great tailgating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom