UConn-Cincinnati game preview | The Boneyard

UConn-Cincinnati game preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nicely done! I forgot about Cinci's great win over OSU. A 15 point win compared to a 21 point win by UCONN seems to indicate the games were similar. Cinci also beat OSU by more than Maryland, Georgia, and Gonzaga - all ranked at the time of the OSU game. Bodes well for Cinci's season this year, but agree that UCONN should win by 30+...

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Quick, before anyone else notices, get Morgan in there!!!;)

Reaction Score
NAN - good stuff. and appreciated.
We're away and haven't been on here much.......is Tuck hurt? Would have missed it if she was, no doubt. One other question for you on your recruiting site - is Nurse updated yet to being a full-fledged recruit?..............have looked from time to time up to about a week ago. ( Just FYI: Was sorry you moved away from the old system of having a photo of the kids who had given us their verbals. Seemed to "personalize" the accompanying write ups. ).
Thank you again for all thatyou do for this forum. Happy New Year to....and to one and all.

Reaction Score
Sorry, it's only by me. Doggydaddy is resting up for the Baylor preview.

UConn-Cincinnati preview

NAN....a quick PS......I like that you included in your game thread here the classes of every player, especially the opponent......kinda helps us look ahead and bit and see how they are, or are not, positioned for upcoming years.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hmmm, did Morgan Tuck leave the program?
I started the preview in a template I wrote a while back. I was initially working on my iPad where it's more difficult to add HTML due to switching back and forth between letters and symbols. So I screwed up by not adding her the next morning when I got on the PC.

Last edited:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I started the preview in a template I wrote a while back. I was initially working on my iPad where it's more difficult to addHTML due to switching back and forth between letters and symbols. So I screwed up by not adding her the next morning when I got on the PC. But you're welcome to write the next preview if you think you can do better.
No he can't!!!!

Nice job, Nan. It's not easy doing these potential blowouts.

Reaction Score
Nice preview! I hope you're right about them not being intimidated. Duke was missing easy shots right and left.

All this kinda reminds me of the Portland trailblazers one year. They were looking unbeatable in Nov. and Dec. I went to a game at Sacramento when they had Ralph Sampson and got a seat at one end of the arena. Clyde Drexler was waving to a girl sitting next to me and she said she was his sister.

I was rooting for Ralph and they upset Portland that night! I kinda felt bad for the girl. LOL

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Nan; you da best! How you find time to do all that you do I simply cannot comprehend, but thanks, and a Very Happy New Year!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Nan; you da best! How you find time to do all that you do I simply cannot comprehend, but thanks, and a Very Happy New Year!

Rosie the Riveter can accomplish anything...

HGN

Reaction Score
Hollins is listed as leading scorer (14pts) and starting guard for Bearcats...at 5'6. It's going to be interesting watching Hollins and Mo go at it all game. MoJeff finally gets to go at someone listed shorter than her listed 5'7.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
As discussed on Geno's show last night, Cincinnati guard Marley Hill is the grand-daughter of former Phila 76er and HOF guard Hal Greer. Geno enjoyed reminiscing about the great 1967 Phila team (Wilt, Wally Jones, Chet Walker, Luke Jackson and Hal Greer).

Hal Greer used to shoot a jump shot on his FT attempts.

Reaction Score
Hollins is listed as leading scorer (14pts) and starting guard for Bearcats...at 5'6. It's going to be interesting watching Hollins and Mo go at it all game. MoJeff finally gets to go at someone listed shorter than her listed 5'7.
Maybe see some post-up moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak