UCONN cannot be scouted | The Boneyard

UCONN cannot be scouted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this current collection has to be the number one team in nation nobody wants to see on the schedule

look at each player to determine max output

equation of motivation yields energy level dictates output limited by skill level & teamwork learning curve minus fear factors (?; maybe road games, refs, opponent fans, general inexperience, inhouse competition, inhouse coaches, media, UCONN fans especially 'yarders, must be others for boneryarders to incorporate)

this is the perfect lab for olliewood to wield

put on your seatbelts because this journey is gonna be full of spin moves ala booker T

I think the results will surprise

Reaction Score
OK. So I think I was in your position last week. I took copious amounts of opium while drinking heavily and wound up roaming down the street spewing random gibberish to people I don't know. I understand that this is a safer alternative to that. However, I think pets are the best option when it comes to spewing drug and alcohol induced madness to.

Reaction Score
Booker T was a keybord player. . . . . . . not much spining there

Reaction Score
Dude if you are going to listen to BT then don't do LSD and try and type, its a new century and not that kinda party (anymore):

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mods need to change his handle to " UCONN AL". With a picture of a fat blunt for his avatar.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Not that Booker T. This Booker T. WWF style.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Not that Booker T. This Booker T. WWF style.

I'm sorry, but there's only one Booker T, dammit! Some wwf guy trying to use his name does not work.

Then again, referencing Booker T to try to sound cool, and not realizing that the guy you're referencing isn't the real deal does offer some insight into the story behind chapwilvaug72. Apparently, he's about 12.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
this current collection has to be the number one team in nation nobody wants to see on the schedule

look at each player to determine max output

equation of motivation yields energy level dictates output limited by skill level & teamwork learning curve minus fear factors (?; maybe road games, refs, opponent fans, general inexperience, inhouse competition, inhouse coaches, media, UCONN fans especially 'yarders, must be others for boneryarders to incorporate)

this is the perfect lab for olliewood to wield

put on your seatbelts because this journey is gonna be full of spin moves ala booker T

I think the results will surprise

Stone cold classic chapwilvaug72!
Periods = 0
Coherent thoughts = 0

It's a tie!

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
chapwilvaug72 cannot be scouted!

He has to be the number one poster nobody wants to see on the Boneyard

look at each post to determine max output

equation of motivation yields word count dictates output limited by beer level & phone learning curve minus life factors (?; maybe travel, wife, tough boss, general inexperience, other posters, recruiters from the CSNbbs, and 'yarders)

this is the perfect lab for chapwilvaug72 to wield

put on your seatbelts because this journey is gonna be full of spin moves ala Bill Clinton
I think the likes will surprise

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
chapwilvaug72 cannot be scouted!

He has to be the number one poster nobody wants to see on the Boneyard

look at each post to determine max output

equation of motivation yields word count dictates output limited by beer level & phone learning curve minus life factors (?; maybe travel, wife, tough boss, general inexperience, other posters, recruiters from the CSNbbs, and 'yarders)

this is the perfect lab for chapwilvaug72 to wield

I think the likes will surprise

Well executed meta-parody.

Notice he posted at 5:27 AM. Either he lives in Europe...or Jupiter.

Reaction Score
I'm just shocked chapwilvaug72 has 107 likes. Confirming that many posters on the Boneyard also have drug problems!

Reaction Score
Can't y'all just leave chapwilvaug72 alone? I'm sure we're all insane to some degree. Personally, I think some of his/her stuff makes sense and the rest kind of funny. At least he/she is very optimistic about the team and to my recollection, has not had a mean or negative response to all the ribbing or comments made about his/her posts (which in and of itself is very interestingly abnormal).

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
equation of motivation yields energy level dictates output limited by skill level & teamwork learning curve minus fear factors
I mean, these are all words. Other than that the meaning is escaping me.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can't y'all just leave chapwilvaug72 alone? I'm sure we're all insane to some degree. Personally, I think some of his/her stuff makes sense and the rest kind of funny. At least he/she is very optimistic about the team and to my recollection, has not had a mean or negative response to all the ribbing or comments made about his/her posts (which in and of itself is very interestingly abnormal).

I think you are being way too thin skinned about this. Chappy clearly doesn't give a duckck. It's kind of a Boneyard meme now. Chap = LSD.

Reaction Score
I'm just shocked chapwilvaug72 has 107 likes. Confirming that many posters on the Boneyard also have drug problems!
His insights lead to my flashbacks. Alot of his posts I find pretty funny in a one flew over the Jack Nicholson kind of way.

Reaction Score
Is this like a contact high?
Kind of. In retrospect I would have been better off ranting insane fanboy gibberish on BY, than challenging some of the chemical-fueled gauntlets I was lucky to live through.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score

All of them are sympathy likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32