UConn and the 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament (#2 seed in Oklahoma City Regional) | The Boneyard

UConn and the 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament (#2 seed in Oklahoma City Regional)

Reaction Score
Selections Show is @ Noon ET on ESPNU.

Here are Baseball America and D1baseball.com's final projections for UConn from late last night and this morning.

Baseball America: 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Projected Field of 64 -> UConn as the #2 in the Stanford Regional w/ host Stanford (#10 overall seed), Duke as the #3 seed and Sacramento State the #4 seed.

D1Baseball: Final College Baseball Projected Field Of 64: May 26 -> UConn as the #3 seed in the Oxford Mississippi Regional w/ host Ole Miss (projected as the #16 overall nationally seed). The #2 seed is Miami and the #4 is Jacksonville State.

Reaction Score
Selections Show is @ Noon ET on ESPNU.

Here are Baseball America and D1baseball.com's final projections for UConn from late last night and this morning.

Baseball America: 2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Projected Field of 64 -> UConn as the #2 in the Stanford Regional w/ host Stanford (#10 overall seed), Duke as the #3 seed and Sacramento State the #4 seed.

D1Baseball: Final College Baseball Projected Field Of 64: May 26 -> UConn as the #3 seed in the Oxford Mississippi Regional w/ host Ole Miss (projected as the #16 overall nationally seed). The #2 seed is Miami and the #4 is Jacksonville State.

Funny thing. Through almost all the projections until now, D1 Baseball always seemed to have UConn in a better light than Baseball America. D1 Baseball usually had UConn as a 2 seed, while Baseball America would have them as a 3 seed. Now for the final projection it is reversed.

Reaction Score
Uconn #2 seed in Oklahoma State Regional. Oklahoma State was the #9 overall seed.

Only complaint is a 1pm game. I think it might have been that way last year as well.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Cincy making it may have directly contributed to both being left out.

IMO no way UCF deserved it, not with their conference record and home series losses to an unimpressive Auburn team and dreadful Penn State squad. UH probably deserved it but really needed to win a game in conference play.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
...said no one with any functioning brain cells.

well when i posted it I didn’t know they listed Yustin as the first team out. If Cincinnati stole a bid from a non-AAC team... do you not think the league would prefer 3 bids over 2?

Let me know how functioning brain cells process that one?

Reaction Score
well when i posted it I didn’t know they listed Yustin as the first team out. If Cincinnati stole a bid from a non-AAC team... do you not think the league would prefer 3 bids over 2?

Let me know how functioning brain cells process that one?

Easy. It was TCU that stole Houston's bid. You could make a case that Cincinnati stole Mizzou's or maybe even UCF's bid. But then, you'd have to admit you smug sense of superiority is undeserved.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom