UCONN Alum NBA Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCONN Alum NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
It looks like Cleveland has let AJ Price go as of yesterday.

Reaction Score
Another great outing for Rudy, 25, 7, & 6. Started off slow against GSW but great against Por & LAC. I had wrote Rudy off for dead after that season and a half stretch with the Grizz and Raptors but he's found a nice groove with the Kings, hopefully he keeps it going.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Another great outing for Rudy, 25, 7, & 6. Started off slow against GSW but great against Por & LAC. I had wrote Rudy off for dead after that season and a half stretch with the Grizz and Raptors but he's found a nice groove with the Kings, hopefully he keeps it going.
yeah, he has so much potential i hope he can maintain this and get on the all star team

Reaction Score
triple double watch for wade, 2 assists short.

Reaction Score
that ethan skolnick guy is useless. completely trashed napier after a few summer league performances.

the heat sit atop the east ( way too early) at 3-0. napier statistically is the best rookie playing at least 15 mpg. ( has a giffey-esque true shooting %). While it IS early, the heat still look like a great a passing time,better than last year. bosh looks extremely healthy and capable, posting at least 20-8-4 in the first 3 games ( i believe he only did that 6 times total during the bron era).

Overall i'm pretty excited that napier will be a key cog in the second unit of a legit playoff team. They are one injury away up front though ( last night had to play justin hamilton since birdman was injured), probably should have kept birch over dawkins.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Rudy hasn't had a great night, but he's icing this game from the line down the stretch. Kings are about to win their second straight Western Conference road game, up 4 with 22.5 left on the clock.

I hope Rudy stays in Sacramento. He's a great sidekick for Cousins, and the fans seem to really love him.

Reaction Score
Looks like Jeff got picked up by the Celtics. That didn't take long...

Reaction Score
the fake Woj tweet?

Wow, I saw this on my feed but you are clearly right. Why the hell would someone fake tweet JA getting picked up on waivers? People suck.

Reaction Score
Wow, I saw this on my feed but you are clearly right. Why the hell would someone fake tweet JA getting picked up on waivers? People suck.

yea the No Escalators dude had RT'd it and then I figured something was up when I clicked on it and there were no replies.

Reaction Score
Kemba is really struggling right now. Not even getting assists. Hope he settles in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom