UCF vs. UConn — Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCF vs. UConn — Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team only had 6 TO's in the 1st half, but UCF managed to slow UConn down bringing the ball up the court. Team misses Crystal's ball handling skills. Team should have more then 4 offensive rebounds. However UCF only has 3

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well, my score prediction is finished already. My MOV though is still in play. This is the type of game where Kia really misses a PG like Crystal.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The short bench doesn’t help. Having a couple more bodies to help press, and add fouls to give, would make a big difference.
Both Meg and Eric have said that it is hot in the place and knowing Florida it is most likely humid also. They might be trying to make sure that they can go through at least 3 quarters or more before they bring in the subs.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Well, my score prediction is finished already. My MOV though is still in play. This is the type of game where Kia really misses a PG like Crystal.
Yup. It appeared to me a couple of times that Kia picked up her dribble too early.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Lou sees everything so well. Here comes my dose of ACC men's coaches. It is like a dull pain in my head. When it is gone I miss it! Sure wish I had SNY.
So do I, why can't ESPN spend some money and have a different halftime show.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Did it look like Geno is limping? It seemed like he was after the interview. Is everyone dinged up?

He's had that for a while...

Reaction Score
I had Stef instead of Jen... Such a versatile big. Can do it all.
If you’re talking bogs, Kara Wolters ahead of Stef. I don’t know how you can leave Kerry Bascom and Nykesia Sales off the list.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So do I, why can't ESPN spend some money and have a different halftime show.
I believe I saw an article stating that Disney will claim a $1.5 billion benefit from the tax bill recently approved in Washington. They should have a little spare change to give to ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom