Imani Stafford
Breanna Stewart
Brittney Sykes
Morgan Tuck
Jannah Tucker.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Glad to see Prince on the team. After watching her play in the all-star games I thought that she was better than her HG ranking.

Interesting to see Mabrey, who must be better than her #33 ranking by HG, as well as Sykes, who is ranked #31.

Tucker, Cooper and Gray must be really good to be in the class of 2013 and still make the team.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm sure the U17's were chosen to get them more experience for future USA Teams. The U18's should not have much difficulty winning the Gold Meadal as its a regional tournament and not the World Championships.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Glad to see Prince on the team. After watching her play in the all-star games I thought that she was better than her HG ranking.

Interesting to see Mabrey, who must be better than her #33 ranking by HG, as well as Sykes, who is ranked #31.

Tucker, Cooper and Gray must be really good to be in the class of 2013 and still make the team.
That often has more to do with when birthdays fall than other things.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
That often has more to do with when birthdays fall than other things.

But is says a lot about them that they were invited to the U17 tryouts and were elevated to the U18 team. They must have really been a level above the other U17 players. Maybe I am interpreting this incorrectly, but it seems like they must have performed at a very high level.

Reaction Score
But is says a lot about them that they were invited to the U17 tryouts and were elevated to the U18 team. They must have really been a level above the other U17 players. Maybe I am interpreting this incorrectly, but it seems like they must have performed at a very high level.

no.. they were cut from the 17's then invited to try out for the 18 team... out of those that were cut 6 were invited and 3 made it

Reaction Score

More like a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01