Tyler Summitt's Press Conference at La Tech | The Boneyard

Tyler Summitt's Press Conference at La Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

Didn't see this posted and it is worth listening to.

Sounds like a young Geno and/or Pat. Where he might be different from Geno, is will he coach his players as Girls or Basketball Players

There are Rumors on the street that Tyler was encouraged to take a Head Coaching position this year sohat he would have Head Coaching experience sooner rather then later.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
He's an impressive 23-year-old, that's for sure.

I listened for just a few minutes, but his comment about LaTech being the standard, on and off the court (the way they carried themselves) sounded familiar. In fact, Chris Dailey said the same thing last night as quoted in Voepel's piece (the Geno Way):

Where does this non-negotiable "mind your P's and Q's" insistence come from?

"Geno and I both went to Catholic school," Dailey said, chuckling. "So it might be that."

But she also mentioned watching Louisiana Tech in the late 1970s and early '80s, when the Lady Techsters were setting the standard in the still-very-young sport of women's college basketball. Dailey noticed the way the Louisiana Tech players carried themselves on and off the court.

"The way they walked into the gym, the way they played, the way they walked out. They did everything like a team," Dailey said.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
There were a lot of good games between La Tech and Tennessee. I thought he did very well on the press conference. I can see a lot of the focus in him that his mom had.

Reaction Score
Next step. All Tenn players transfer to LA Tech. That immediately upgrades the talent and they have a great record the following year. The Tenn athletic director is so amazed at the improvement accomplished by the new coach, he is offered the job of Tenn head coach. A new coaching legend is born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom