Tweets from Practice | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Tweets from Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Ferrari got a "C" on his uni too huh? Nice...

Amazing these guys are tweeting about Nolan being 2o lbs bigger and Omar being more explosive and ready.pretty sure that's September news. Anything on Brimah's offense, Sam Jr's game, Rodney's athleticism, Facey's improvement or not, Rocks rebounding, or not...???????

Where'd you see that? He is Husky BBall ambassador at this point. He's like their 5th recruiting assistant.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If you need to rest Brimah, you slide Nolan to the 5 and bring in Facey. I feel like we're making this much more complicated than it is.

The issue is that both would be able to get into foul trouble much more easily if they're both on the floor. And if both have 2 fouls with 5 minutes to go in the 1st half, you're probably going to be in trouble come the end of the game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
As much as I would love to see them starting together, there just isnt any way possible for it to happen. Who would back up the 5 spot?
I've said that for a while. But if Amida has made strides and can now stay on the floor without fouling, it's a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom