TV/Start Times For UMass, NC State, W. Michigan, Buffalo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

TV/Start Times For UMass, NC State, W. Michigan, Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I actually requested the press box side for the first time this year. I'm adding another 4 tickets so a move is in order.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
If anyone has an Xbox and Xbox live AND IS ON AN ISP THAT ALLOWS IT, you can stream ESPN3 on your tv. Just thought I'd share that in case it helps anyone.

Fixed for you - believe cablevision is still on the "doesn't get ESPN3 list," but haven't looked recently.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
People are different. I prefer the weather when I'm skiing, and dressed for cold, than when I'm golfing in August. In November, you bring layers, you bring handwarmers, you sit on a stadium blanket and you ought to be able to be comfortable in the 20s. There is no way to make yourself comfortable in the sunny side of a stadium when it's in the 90s in the grass.

That having been said, if you don't come prepared for a cold day on the press box side, you're screwed.

I dress for the cold OK, but if you are higher up in the lower bowl in November, you better have a hood. The wind shoots through there pretty good.

Reaction Score
Fixed for you - believe cablevision is still on the "doesn't get ESPN3 list," but haven't looked recently.

That sucks. Didn't realize some people had that problem. Hopefully it isn't because it's a really nice thing to be able to do.

Reaction Score
I love the press box side. We bundle up in late fall and it can get cold, but never like Lambeau Field. The best advantages though are that the band plays facing you most of the time and you look across at the UConn bench.

Reaction Score
Those early games are when it's nice to be on the shady side.
-----------
No doubt, but its almost like u have to pick ur poison bcuz u almost beg for the sun in November! W/ out the sun, and w/ the wind blowing, it gets brutal on the shady side some times.

Reaction Score
Looks like that wireless gadget i got for a B'day present that streams media from your computer to the TV will get some use this fall.
What's it called? I could use something like that.

Reaction Score
-----------
No doubt, but its almost like u have to pick ur poison bcuz u almost beg for the sun in November! W/ out the sun, and w/ the wind blowing, it gets brutal on the shady side some times.

Not sure how anyone is hating on the sunny side! Sec 229 is the place to be, sunny and a nice breeze when its hot, but throw some sunglasses on and its perfect. And in the winter, that sun is GREAT!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Sept 8th, late summer, noon kickoff, against a BCS OOC program. Doesn't get any better. Hope for sun, warm temps and cold brew. Can't wait.

Reaction Score
Not sure how anyone is hating on the sunny side! Sec 229 is the place to be, sunny and a nice breeze when its hot, but throw some sunglasses on and its perfect. And in the winter, that sun is GREAT!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I sit in Section 103 & dress accordingly. No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom